Counter Sniper

I actually looked it up in-game. Start on "Follow Freeman." It should be close to the beginning. Make sure you do a hard save right when you get to snipers as I have a friend who cannot get this achievement. 1 of the snipers never shows up for him. He tried on all difficulties and cleared his cache as well. I don't think it's common but watch out.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I figured out my problem. After killing the first sniper at the end of the ally, I was ducking into the shop with the other rebels. Then instead of killing the second one at the end of the street that was perpendicular to the first I was just running into that room without lobbing in a grenade at the second sniper. So someone else was getting him. Hope this helps.

• 5 weeks later...
I figured out my problem. After killing the first sniper at the end of the ally, I was ducking into the shop with the other rebels. Then instead of killing the second one at the end of the street that was perpendicular to the first I was just running into that room without lobbing in a grenade at the second sniper. So someone else was getting him. Hope this helps.

This is what I did the first time through. After I killed the last sniper on the roof, and no achievement, I figured that I needed to kill that one too, but when I went back down to the street, he was gone. Just reloaded my save from the beginning of the level, took him out instead of running past, and all was well.

• 2 weeks later...
How many snipers are there to kill in total for this achievement?

I am positive I got them all last night but I didn't get the achievement...

There are five. One pointing at you when you start, one right before you enter your first blue door room (have to grenade him before you enter), and then three on top up where B is. I just loaded the level from the start and played it till I got the 5, Achievement Unlocked.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...