I'd like to play the DLC maps I payed for!

Soulsurfer

Seriously what the fuck do I have to do to play a Fenix rising map in Vs multiplayer? Unless I'm missing something here, all I see is the 'stay frosty' playlist. I've played a couple hours and still have I only played old maps and the weapon settings in this playlist suck ass. I want to play on maps I payed real money for ffs. I also want to play regular team deathmatch with regular weapons. Shame on me for giving that ginger cunt more of my hard earned money for a shit product.

Rant over.

It's paid, not payed. Seriously some of you guys round here need to learn some grammar!

Don't you have friends you can play the maps with, anyway? It's what I do.

You're naive.

Don't be a fool to others only because you are english native writer (if this is the case here, I don't know) and they aren't, they actually are trying their best. Would be nice if you guys could accept that and stop bitching around about such small mistakes.. it's seriously annoying reading shit like this. People like you are the reason why none native people give up on english as they get "owned". There is a nicer way to tell them that they did something wrong..

BTT. I played the maps only twice or 3 times in matchmaking.. I don't mind tho, lol.

It's paid, not payed. Seriously some of you guys round here need to learn some grammar!

I'll tel you a secret, there are some people that don't speak English at their homes, so they don't know English perfect such as people who speaks it at their home, with their freinds and in everything they do. They learn English just from school, and it is'nt the best way to be an English master, so if you understand their meaning everything is ok.

Yes, I'm well aware it should be spelt 'paid' thanks. Heaven forbid that I make a spelling mistake on an internet forum! I wasn't aware that this was an English grammar teaching forum. You might want to sort out your own grammar first before dishing out lessons though.

"Seriously some of you guys round here need to learn some grammar!"

Do you not mean 'around' here? Also I see in your 'about me' section of your profile you spelt England without a capital letter, you might want to rectify that. See I can be pedantic too.. Back on topic though, yes I do have friends I can play the maps with. I didn't buy them to solely play against friends though.

Edited by Soulsurfer

Yes, I'm well aware it should be spelt 'paid' thanks. Heaven forbid that I make a spelling mistake on an internet forum! I wasn't aware that this was an English grammar teaching forum. You might want to sort out your own grammar first before dishing out lessons though.

"Seriously some of you guys round here need to learn some grammar!"

Do you not mean 'around' here? Also I see in your 'about me' section of your profile you spelt England without a capital letter, you might want to rectify that. See I can be pedantic too.. Back on topic though, yes I do have friends I can play the maps with. I didn't buy them to solely play against friends though.

Owned! :D

Anyway yeah, it pisses me off that I can't get a game on the new maps with anyone. Every lobby I get into never even has the option to vote on new maps. And I mean all of them. Beast, Horde, and VS, doesn't matter: no new maps to vote for. And like you said, yeah, there's always the option to play with friends, but I didn't get them just to play with friends. Friends can't always play whenever you feel like it anyway.

I say do another free booster pack. I'd rather other people got the maps for free and we all can actually use them than the maps stay "exclusive" and we never get to play on them. There's still skins and re-upping that people would have to pay for.

I've not had this problem, been playing koth quickmatch since friday and I seem to get the fenix maps mostly. Last night I had a game on checkout which put a smile on my face (love that map)

I dont know why im getting those maps most of the time, I thought epic had done some funky stuff with the map rotations so that everyone plays the new ones.

One thing I have noticed is that most of the players in the games have re-uped, maybe that has something to do with it?? not sure if that would have anything to do with it tho, just a guess.

Edited by Jazman

I've gotta say this is ridiculous!! I've paid this cash and I've been playing for a couple of days now and haven't played one new map!! Crazy - Why isn't there a separate playlist for DLC maps?!! - Bollox. Little time i get to play games and when new maps come out - I'm constantly playing trenches!!! PLESE SORT THIS OUT EPIC! + WAnt more Campaign dlc.

Nobody cares if that guy mis spelled a few words. I think everyone knows what he was trying to say. You are a loser.

Right back at you man. Haven't you ever heard the "don't quit your day job" joke before? :rolleyes:

Erm, you didn't even say that, I'm not going to waste my time quoting what you said but if you perhaps take more time read back on the comment you made then you would see that that comment could be seen as offensive.

Im done with this im over 30 years old and just love my games not arguing!

No offence was meant to anyone was a bit of fun, you seem like an intelligent guy so hope you can leave it alone also? But if you want to sort it out like 'men' ill give you a 1vs1 on Gears ;) lol

Stay cool.....