Play the Pros tournaments???

Doctor Paj

Hey man,

Ive had this game for about 3-4 months and "Playing the Pros" was really all i did online bc it was so easy but honestly i havent seen one posted in about 3-4 weeks or so. I have no idea why but im confident it will come back. Im probably telling you what you already know but i hope this helps just a little...

on the official website it says they are reworking the system. That and since play the pros put you against pros in actual tour events and the tour season is over there are no play the pros tours now. But according to a moderator there, there will be some posted "soon" repeating last years events.

• 2 weeks later...

there are 3 play the pros tournaments up at this time. 2 require dlc courses though.

Quick question if anyone is browsing this forum. I was disconnected from the ea servers while playing through one of the "play the pros" live tournaments. It wont let me restart or continue my round. Says I am ineligible because I've already played or started this tournament. So am I basically screwed from even finishing/continuing my round? I don't want to buy the dlc course and get disconnected again and just have the same problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Shit, just bought this game cheaply and I hope to complete this. I really hope they put up some more play the pros challenges.

I also just bought for £12.99 from play.com and i missed out on the play the pros achievement for tiger 2010. So hopethey put one up soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...