Belts

johncenajr16

I NEVER said anyone had to pay for them. The people who hold them did. I gave you one of them & they told me not to give you anymore for some reason & I honored there request. There was nothing between you & me. I was more than willing to help you. If I would`ve helped you after they told me not to, they would`ve taken them back & nobody would have them. You need to understand the situation before you make accusations. There isn`t anyone who can say I made them pay for them as I was very adamant about declining financial gains! I did it for the good of the community & the community itself is what has ruined it for the less fortunate.

Edited by dylan0228

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I NEVER said anyone had to pay for them. The people who hold them did. I gave you one of them & they told me not to give you anymore for some reason & I honored there request. There was nothing between you & me. I was more than willing to help you. If I would`ve helped you after they told me not to, they would`ve taken them back & nobody would have them. You need to understand the situation before you make accusations. There isn`t anyone who can say I made them pay for them as I was very adamant about decling financial gains! I did it for the good of the community & the community itself is what has ruined it for the less fortunate.

I can honestly say that I did not have to pay Dylan for the L,XL belts. Thank you Dylan for your hard work on helping so many people get their achievements.

I NEVER said anyone had to pay for them. The people who hold them did. I gave you one of them & they told me not to give you anymore for some reason & I honored there request. There was nothing between you & me. I was more than willing to help you. If I would`ve helped you after they told me not to, they would`ve taken them back & nobody would have them. You need to understand the situation before you make accusations. There isn`t anyone who can say I made them pay for them as I was very adamant about decling financial gains! I did it for the good of the community & the community itself is what has ruined it for the less fortunate.

ok after reading this I understand the situation. I'm just angry I'm not gonna ever get the chance to get 2 ach's that are gonna be literally unobtainable for me. I'm sorry Dylan and im sorry for hassling and insulting you and I'm sorry for bothering ya.

I am no longer of any help, all I can do is recommend you to the current belt holders. Remember, you are at their mercy so respect & patience is a must as they are constantly being nagged for these belts. Sorry I can`t help any more.

Good Luck!!

Edited by dylan0228

I am no longer of any help, all I can do is recommend you to the current belt holders. Remember, you are there mercy so respect & patience is a must as they are constantly being nagged for these belts. Sorry I can`t help any more.

Good Luck!!

ive tried a few times to try and get ahold of bleedingumz(heavy champ) but im guessings hes getting swamped or he just dont favor random messages from strangers, im at the point where im just wanting to pay for it and get it out of the way since its my last achievement.. dylan if you know of anybody whos talkin to him and could point me in the way, it would be appreacited..

Yeah I messaged all the guys who just got the belts. Sadly, only Stallion 83 responded and he already passed em on.

i talked to one of the kids whom said to have 2 of them and he is wanting 2100 uk msp.. ive been lookin into gettin some uk points.. so i will keep you all posted, see if he'll let me pass it on a few times.. hard thing is trying to justify paying 28 us dollars for a stupid fuckin achievement..

They don`t care about getting banned, as they just pass the belt to profiles they don`t care about. The original belt holders who were banned before are the same guys doing it now. They just keep cycling new gamertags.

"Dev1l May Die", you are correct! Solicitation is illegal on Xbox Live.

Edited by dylan0228

Can't they get permanent ban's on their IP instead, then they'd at least have to move house, or swap ISP, or borrow a friends internet etc which would be too much effort. Also I noticed that they've been giving out the belts to some of the big gamer score players such as Stallion83, Rand al Thor 19 etc, I doubt these guys paid for them, and its probably to drum up excitement, and sell more.

WebChimp UK

The person that holds the belt has to defend the belts so many, I think its 3 times, within 72 hours, if they do not do this then the belt is passed to the rank 1 person in the playlist, although as the current guys holding the belts are also rank 1 it gets passed back to them. To challenge each other they both search at the same time, thats about all there is to it.

Web

Yes, someone paid for them to recieve it. That I can promise you. They absolutely will not be bothered with the belts anymore unless there is payment.

Also, they have to defend it 6X every 36 hours. If you have 2 belts at once, you only have 30 minutes to defend the 2nd belt & it`s even worse if you have all 3. They have ways to keep them no matter what though.

Edited by dylan0228

Come on guys we gotta get these belts back in the community somehow - Dylan has already managed this once (or so I understand).

What the hell do these Freaks get out of hoarding belts anyway? Even if they do recieve some MS Points its not like they will have time to use or enjoy them (because of all the Fight Night boosting).

Some say playing games for achievements is sad but this situation takes it to a whole new level - EA get your act together & sort out these horrible cheaters (or just make the cheevos VIRAL) so we can all get over it & go back to boosting easy 1000s! Lol

Sorry just felt the need for a rant! Now ended

Come on guys we gotta get these belts back in the community somehow - Dylan has already managed this once (or so I understand).

What the hell do these Freaks get out of hoarding belts anyway? Even if they do recieve some MS Points its not like they will have time to use or enjoy them (because of all the Fight Night boosting).

Some say playing games for achievements is sad but this situation takes it to a whole new level - EA get your act together & sort out these horrible cheaters (or just make the cheevos VIRAL) so we can all get over it & go back to boosting easy 1000s! Lol

Sorry just felt the need for a rant! Now ended

Why not try making an official petition and sending it to EA, if you can get the attention of some of the bigger game news websites such as Kotaku then it'll be hard for EA not to pay attention to it!

Web

i don't think any payment is needed right now. i see the belts are being passed around yet again. not to as large a group as before, but they're still going. i wish i knew who keeps getting them. i've messaged numerous people who have recently got them and haven't had one reply.

it seems like unless you know some "important" gamers you don't have a chance to get in the loop. that statement does not apply to dylan though, he was truly generous and did respond to my messages. i just didn't have the game at the time.