Road Map and Achievement Guide

HELBRECT

For the life of me I cannot block high. Left and right are not a problem. Any advice? My sensor is kind of low but I should be able to do something for it to know I'm blocking high!

If I remember correctly, blocking high is the same as blocking Right and Left at the same time, so if it recognizes that you are blocking right or left it should recognize the block high that is right and left at the same time... but I could be wrong

If I remember correctly, blocking high is the same as blocking Right and Left at the same time, so if it recognizes that you are blocking right or left it should recognize the block high that is right and left at the same time... but I could be wrong

I went into practice mode since I kept getting beat by the wolf boss. That is right. I was keeping my arms way too close together to try and match the arrows on screen - when instead I need to keep my arms wide apart like an idiot.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also find the lighting affects successful sensor tracking and can be annoying when the weather outside is broken cloud.

Christmas light will make it so that u cannot select anything from the main menu. I was quit pissed, i thought the game was f---ed. A simple unplug worked but i want my 20 minutes back.

• 3 weeks later...

You know what would have been a great addition to your roadmap? The fact that the Kinect sensor DOESN'T FUCKING WORK! I have all lights on, I've repositioned/recalibrated it multiple times, and the stupid thing never fucking recognizes my blocks on level 9.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the guide.

Any suggestions for Rickshaw Chase (the one where you chase after one strong wolf)? I keep getting Silver, even on Easy. I've been trying to win as quickly as possible. Should I stretch out the game in hopes of more collectibles and points for dodging obstacles?

I had no trouble getting Gold on the Rickshaw Battle.

Edit: Somehow I finally got all golds on the Rickshaw Chase that was giving me problems. I focused on picking up collectibles and dodging, which in turn made the wolf throw things at me more frequently, for a good time bonus. It still took a few tries, especially on Hard, so I don't have a sure-fire strategy.

Edited by MathGuy42

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...