Achievement Guide & Road Map

Tyger7

I missed out on Epic Fumble, Get Over Here!, Deadeye and Former Adventurer on my first run and didn't have too many enemies to kill when I replayed the levels for missing relics, etc.

My question is this: when I start a new game, ie-speedrun on easy, will my stats follow me to the new game?

I ask as I know that I am really close to the 25 needed for Former.

Thanks!

Edited by Geoff66

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed out on Epic Fumble, Get Over Here!, Deadeye and Former Adventurer on my first run and didn't have too many enemies to kill when I replayed the levels for missing relics, etc.

My question is this: when I start a new game, ie-speedrun on easy, will my stats follow me to the new game?

Thanks!

I have a similar issue. My guess is that stats don't carry over to a new game.

Thanks for the guide. I finally got my 1000 gamerscore.

I enjoyed the single player campaign and the multiplayer was fun for what it was. I am so glad that the requirement to prestige the multiplayer a few times was removed. Getting to level 60 just once was very time consuming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Awesome guide! Helped alot with certain achievements! Still have a few left to do so I'll be keeping this open for a while. :biglaugh

Making this message short since I need to give praise to the Collectibles guides on here as well. :)

------------------

EDIT: Yay, finally got Chatterbox (so now I got all single-player achievements.) :) Nice description of the different conversations, thanks!

Edited by SpiKy Peacemaker
Had to be done lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is it possible to start up the game, ignore the story/campaign, and boost all 15 online achievements first? Ideally, I'd like to get those out of the way with a friend first so I can take my time with the single player story later and enjoy it.

Edit: To answer my own question. Yes, you can.

Edited by Buruma

• 1 month later...

For the Chatterbox achievement, are the conversations listed all we need for the achievement? I was watching some achievement guide videos & they seem to count a convo with the wussy doctor as part of the achievements? No offense, but I'll be pissed if I didn't get the achievement while following a published achievement guide.

Has there been any word if the achievements are going to be changed around or remain the same for the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition?

I think I saw somewhere that the PS4 trophies are the same as the PS3 ones, it'll probably be the same with 360/X1.

Also, I just got 'Chatterbox' without talking to Whitman at first. I'm so glad, thank you OP. :)

I think I saw somewhere that the PS4 trophies are the same as the PS3 ones, it'll probably be the same with 360/X1.

Also, I just got 'Chatterbox' without talking to Whitman at first. I'm so glad, thank you OP. :)

Thanks for the heads up, I went there to check it out and it was disappointing to see that they are keeping the MP achievements. I wonder if anyone will be playing the MP on the X1 or not since it's pretty much dead on the 360.

• 7 months later...

Thanks!

Can someone answer this question as iv missed deadeye and get over here, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to replay to get only 2 achievements.

This is a great guide though, thank you for the hard work that has gone into this.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...