Found: Secret Capsule in Haunted House

Geusprime

Like a lot of people I went through this thing way too many times trying to get the last capsule. I eventually ran across it sort of accidentially:

When the area starts you must get 3 keys to open a door, after said door opens kill the enemy ahead of you and jump across the first gap. Now face the wall on your right side. Push X to grab on to the wall and move it back. Capsule is in a hidden room there.

The really tricky one I found in Zurg was, after returning to the area, on the way to the last cannon (on the spaceship) there's a hallway just when you enter the area, where you initially turn right (into the room with the blue green and red platforms) you should go straight instead to a room that opens up only after you clear the area. There should be some scrapped bots and a capsule inside.

As far as Glen goes, the one I missed was in the first room where you light the torches. If you go to the bottom of the area and go to the back-right corner there is one tucked away. However, Glen didn't have anything super tricky.

It may also be worth noting that there is a trick capsule outside the haunted house which requires stomping on a tombstone which has what looks like a trapdoor in front of it. There is also another secret capsule in the crypt to the left of the mansion built into the hill.

It may also be worth noting that there is a trick capsule outside the haunted house which requires stomping on a tombstone which has what looks like a trapdoor in front of it. There is also another secret capsule in the crypt to the left of the mansion built into the hill.

I have tried stomping on this Tombstone for the last 10 minutes and it won't open. The only missing capsule is for Zurg's customizations. Is that which one is in there? I always thought from the very beginning that there was a trap door there. I just can't get it to open. I have tried using all 3 characters and switching it from day to night.

I have tried stomping on this Tombstone for the last 10 minutes and it won't open. The only missing capsule is for Zurg's customizations. Is that which one is in there? I always thought from the very beginning that there was a trap door there. I just can't get it to open. I have tried using all 3 characters and switching it from day to night.

Yeah when you stomp on it an alien dressed like a zombie comes out. Theres a small cinematic showing what happens and a capsule gets barfed out behind the tombstone.