Achievement Trading Thread

Shinobi273

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys i am looking for anyone to help me with man up, master & commander and glory hunter and i will do the same for you. Just send me a friend request cheers. gt:kratos 1400

Edit: I now only need the master and commander achievement, I still need 3 more people that are willing to help.

Thanks

Kratos

Edited by Kratos 1400

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for people to do some online boosting for all online achievements for this game. Its a real simple game to boost won't take long. If anyone who has the achievements already wants to help I will return the favor. I play a lot of different online games. Please add me if your interested.

Gamer-tag : Hedz1916

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have always been a huge Risk fan, and just picked up the game. I am looking to boost all achievements, mainly Master and Commander since that may be the most difficult.

I will most likely be online this coming Sunday night, eastern standard time. Feel free to add me on Live or send a message at DarkKnight086. Maybe we can get a group setup or something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking to set up a boosting party for Master & Commander as well as the remainder of the online achievements. Message me if you are interested. I will edit this post with names and times as I get people in the party.

GT: ActionJack R08

Contacts so far:

Homewrecker1880 - Evenings

Agent Kei - Any Time [Pacific Time Zone]

AX S16 - Anytime After 7pm GMT (no Mondays or Wednesdays)

Deific Aberrant - Evenings [Central Time Zone]

!!! Success! Thank you to those that were able to stick around and deal with my unavoidable conflict that made me 50 minutes late to my own planned boosting party. I feel horrible that I wasn't on time and that AX S16 suffered for my tardiness. I went through all this trouble to set up a time and date... and of course I'm the one that has stuff come up which made me late. I know we have a good group (Agent Kei, Deific Aberrant, and Homewrecker1880); thanks to those guys. AX S16, I am very sorry and I will try to re-form the group again to let you get in on the achievement the next time everyone is online.

Edited by ActionJack R08

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...