Achievement Glitch - 7 Lives - Read!!!

Lonsta DaMonsta

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured this out after I get all of the achievements in normal arcade haha...sucks.

I need someone to help me out on the online to get 30,000. DaKrazie i know you sent me a message but I haven't really been playing.

So if anyone is down to help out I'll be on in a bit.

This blows. I finally finish level 5 and get the achievement, and now this comes around and just about any scrub can do it without much effort thanks to a 'glitch'.

WTF is the point of achievements if sh!t like this happens?

Konami, you suck.

When you get down to it, what's the point of playing any game ever? The concept of the achievement system just adds to the fun of playing, but the whole thing seems so screwed up with glitches, cheat codes, and very little effort on the part of some companies?

What's all this about downloading achievements?

what the hell is the point in any achievement??

You dont get any bonus for it- and most of them you can download now anyway

The arcade glitch will not work for me on any of the arcade games (very frustrating!) This is my 2nd 360, is this possibly the issue some kind reset of Live arcade settings on systems other than first shippment 360s? If someone was having issues and then figured out how to make it work (the glitch) please share the info. thanks

THIS ALSO WORKS FOR SMASH TV I CAN CONFIRM THIS!!!!! makes life a HELL of a lot easier to get the level 1 2 and 3 master achievements.... :bow:

Holy shit! I wonder if this works on all similar arcade games...I'd test it out but I'm at work. :mad:

BTW...your name is quite similar to another person that used to frequent this site....

The arcade glitch will not work for me on any of the arcade games (very frustrating!) This is my 2nd 360, is this possibly the issue some kind reset of Live arcade settings on systems other than first shippment 360s? If someone was having issues and then figured out how to make it work (the glitch) please share the info. thanks

i think they fixed it i cant use 7 lives no more:Bounce: doesnt matter i did level 5 with 3 lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry buddy, doesn't work for me either. And this is my first (store-bought) 360.

I gave up on trying.