What's the weirdest game you've ever played?

langer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Harvest Moon series is definitely unique. I took a chance on the series with A Wonderful Life on the Gamecube and fell in love with the series. It's been a while since a bought a new installment, but it's still one of my favorite games of all time. Whoever thought a farm simulation game would be fun was surprisingly right.

The Sims 2 on DS...that game was absolutely nothing like The Sims! XD You were in charge of a hotel and had to do things that were extremely bizarre like fight robots and aliens in a rat suit. There was some other strange stuff like dissecting aliens or the mole that showed up on the roof. I am never going to play a Sims game on a handheld platform ever again after playing that shit!

Probably Shadows of the Damned, believe me when I say this game is weird. Your girlfriend gets taken to hell and you have gotta rescue her obviously. Your partner is some strange but funny talking skull who transforms in to anything. There are many odd sex things such as demons coming out of vaginas and demon spunk everywhere which you have to burn...

Probably Shadows of the Damned, believe me when I say this game is weird. Your girlfriend gets taken to hell and you have gotta rescue her obviously. Your partner is some strange but funny talking skull who transforms in to anything. There are many odd sex things such as demons coming out of vaginas and demon spunk everywhere which you have to burn...

Completely agree, this is my strangest game I've played recently as well.

I must say though that the game is a blast to play, and the soundtrack to it is one of the best I can recall out of any game I've played.

Onechanbara.

I still have no fucking idea what's going on or what items do what or if I'm glowing purple is a good thing or AAAAUUUGGHHH

DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball 2 comes in a close second.

"Volleyball? Jet Skiing? Sold.

{plays a bit}

...and now it's a Present Wrapping and Gift Giving Simulator."

Edited by Felonious Monk