New position / Learn new skill

Dr Rocco

Hello all...

Anyone know how to get either of these as they are my last 'annoying' ones to go.

On TA - someone said to create new player and pick a position which is not used very often such as AM or SW and play half season as you will be played elsewhere and by half way your agent will tell you - he didnt know you could play in thaqt position.

as for new skill again on ta someone has said the below - tho it is very cheap method but it works

Follow these steps for the fastest way to unlock this achievement:

1. On the main menu, go to "Extra Content" -> Mode Expansion Packs -> Use existing player for [be a Legend] mode. You'll need 100 PES Points to purchase this.

2. Go to the editing mode and pick your favourite striker. Change all his stats to 99 and remove all his skills (i.e. the football cards). Save and return to main menu.

3. Go to "Football Life" and start a new "Be a Legend" campaign. You'll now have the option to use a created or existing player. Choose existing player and pick the one you modified in step 2.

4. Start the season and fast forward to the first training match. Just score as many goals and create as many assists as you can.

5. At the end of the match, your agent will tell you "Congrats! You learned a new skill!" The achievement will pop at this stage.

In case it didn't, just proceed to the first league match, score and assist, and it'll pop at the end of the match.

Thank you.

As for new position choose your nationality as English - Posistion AM. Be a national team fav (unlocked in extra content) then after 20 games (ish) for england you will be played out of position and there for earn a new one...

Dont know of any quicker ways to do this...

1000 gs here i come!

The way I did it was made a 99 rated player, with no skills, CF ONLY and playing for Barcelona. Barcelona use 3 SS, and no CF, so after about 10 games of playing SS and scoring lots of goals/assists your agent will say, "I never thought you could play so well as a SS". Same with the skills, I learnt about 4 skills in my first season.

• 2 weeks later...