117 Million Daily & Weekly Challenges! No more level cap

ZanKioH

Straight from the horses mouth. Apprently, it will happen around the beginning of November if the world stays on track :)

Hello colonel!!

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&cid=29272

117 Million Daily & Weekly Challenges!

Don’t freak out. Currently, our online engineers project that you’re on pace to hit that milestone sometime in November. I’d wager to guess that you’ll hit it early in the month, but hey, what do I know?

Well, I do know that when you do cross the 117 Million mark, we’ll celebrate by blowing the lid off the level cap! In the immediate aftermath, new ranks and armor will be made magically available for you inside The Armory, provided you have the rank and credits required. Time to get to work!

Oh, and no, we won't be counting boosted challenges.

Edited by Shinobi273
colenel

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya im at 100 daily and 5 weekly

It sucks because i didnt play matchmaking at all for like a week since it released(i got it on midnight) because i was working on campaign achievements. So i missed like 20+ challenges.

But im 800 cR off of saving up 700,000 cR.

I have only spent 85,000 cR so far.

Collar/Breacher

Collar/Breacher[R]

ODST helmet

Multi Team

• Removed SWAT
  • Removed Classic gametypes
  • Removed The Cage
  • Changed weighting for Rocket Race so it does not have a 100% chance to appear in Slot 3

Pretty much everything I could have asked for regarding Multi-Team, Bungie just delivered here. So friggin awesome.

Looking forward to the level cap being taken away. Sadly I'm only 99% on daily challenges since one of them involving campaign I forgot to finish it.

Edit: Soft-Kill zones on the top of Asylum is awesome too.

Cant find how many challenges the world has done please someone post!!! Like 100 million/117 million or something!

"In the very short term future a thermometer will appear on the Bungie.net front page charting the community’s collective progress towards completing"

It will probably be up in a week or so.

OT: I find it amazing that I actually agree with EVERYTHING that they're updating. Can't wait to play some sniper fight, and swat magnum.:D

As grinning as I am for Glacier coming to FF Matchmaking, I'm crying because as far as I can tell, Headhunter is being removed all but Multi Team.

C'mon! This is was favorite new addition to come from Reach, and now it's gone?

Maybe I'm missing it somewhere (having a hard time reading straight), but can someone please tell me I'm wrong?

As grinning as I am for Glacier coming to FF Matchmaking, I'm crying because as far as I can tell, Headhunter is being removed all but Multi Team.

C'mon! This is was favorite new addition to come from Reach, and now it's gone?

Maybe I'm missing it somewhere (having a hard time reading straight), but can someone please tell me I'm wrong?

Headhunter pro is getting axed not the regular one.