The worst/most disappointing ending you've ever seen in a movie *Spoilers*

McGoogles

No Country For Old Men's ending was pretty strange but there's not a lot else they could have done with it really. As it stands, I love how it summed everything up.

It's either Gothika or Life of David Gale for me. Probably Gothika out of the two. I've never seen a major studio film released with so many plot holes in it.

The worst ending for me is from one of my favourite movies. It's an english movie that released in 2010 on DVD called Fish Tank... the film was amazing, but the ending wasn't anything... it was rushed and confusing.

Another is Blair Witch 2. I was actually at the end on the phone to my friend saying "I don't get this at all" and she replied with "You will when the end nears. It all comes together." and as she said that, the credits started rolling, and I was still not getting it. Blair Witch is amazing but the second one is utter rubbish.

No country for old men... Good (read: severely disturbing) movie, but the ending was really sudden. :confused:

I'm a big fan of French films so I thought that ending was golden :p, normally to me the ending makes the movie what it is.

I guess a disappointing ending to me was the end of Burn After Reading, I thought the movie was great but the end really pissed me off lol. Now that I think about it, I loved it but the way that the guy got killed with a bat was so well done, it made me really pissed off and hate the Frances Mcdormand character even more.

Edited by Snowman

The last 15 minutes of Indiana Jones & The Crystal Skull. That was the worst ending to one of the biggest travesties ever.

I think I win. No-one else can top that one ! Lol ;)

thats just about the worst i can think of.i was very disapointed with that ending.:(

oh and any movie tom cruises character get to live through whole movie!:p

The last 15 minutes of Indiana Jones & The Crystal Skull. That was the worst ending to one of the biggest travesties ever.

I think I win. No-one else can top that one ! Lol ;)

The last 15 minutes? All I've been hearing from a lot of people was that the entire thing was terrible, and to be completely honest, I wouldn't be one bit surprised.

oh and any movie tom cruises character get to live through whole movie!

Even Last Samurai?

I think I win. No-one else can top that one ! Lol

Artificial Intelligence: A.I.? The movie is only 126 min long, and not 146 min as it is claimed. There is nothing on those 20 min, so you don't want to watch it.