Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Clearing cache does work for the disc version,i checked it out online chief,still not gonna help me do this ridiculous game,hate how folk just say play it over and over to practise,yeah that would work if I didnt die straight away on EVERY hard song,it moves way too fast for any human to even try and hit them.Fucking detest this pile of crap.

The accuracy shown on the ranking is the average accuracy value for the fireworks you hit and just that. The displayed accuracy = (the sum of all accuracy values of all the notes you hit / number of notes you hit) * 100.

The average accuracy which is used for rating, is defined as follows: Round((Sum of ALL accuracy values you got in the song, including missed notes / total number of notes) * 5).

Then the final grading is as follows:

1 = E

2 = D

3 = C

4 = B

5 = A

So, you need an average accuracy over all notes which is equal to or greater than 90% (4,5, the lowest number which will round to 50. / 5 = 0,9 = 90%).

In short: the average accuracy on the notes you hit was the same: 90%. You may have gotten it by hitting two notes, one at 80% accuracy and one at 100%, resulting in a 90% average, and maybe he hit all notes at 90% accuracy. The end result is the same.

However, the average accuracy over the entire song (which is your grade), is at least 90% for him, and <89% for you.

Can I have an english translation of this,couldnt even begin to understand your comment.

It may be hard when just starting out, but after some practice, it's not too bad. Guitar Hero also has nothing to do with this game. :p

Apart from they are both rhythm action games that require you to hit coloured notes to play and they are both laughably hard.

• 5 months later...

After much deliberation and trial and error, I'm well on my way to finishing out this game... Just got A's on 4 medium songs and 1 hard song. 6 more to go and the daunting endurance still. One of the most frustrating titles I own. I own a lot of frustrating titles too... After this game, I give up on trying for the almost impossible/extremely practiced. Just not worth it anymore. I have 100% on 125 Arcade titles alone and that's an achievement in it's own right. Still about to get like 10 more games added to that with boosting. This game has been staring me in the face for years and I'm glad I've finally buckled down to defeat it. So damn frustrating. It's not hard, really, it's luck. Making sure to get 87.5% Accuracy and 100% (had 87 and 100% twice and the second time it gave me an A. You can tell how close you are by your score if you don't use the special) hit ratio seems easy at first, but sometimes the beats don't even hit the line for a perfect! You have to know the songs basically blindfolded and by the beat. I bob my head for rhythm and I've noticed perfects are not on the beat exactly. Seems to be a hair afterwards. So much practice. Spent 3 almost 4 hours on William Tell Overload and noticed that. It could be my mind playing tricks on me cuz this game is mental that way, but that's what it seems like. Anyone who's still trying for this game, enjoy! Haha