PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > The Maximum Clubs and Leaderboards > Homepage Leaderboard FAQs & Discussion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-17-2014, 10:45 AM   #91
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
I'm probably missing something incredibly obvious here as I can see that no-one has ever asked this, but is there an easy way to check if I am on the leaderboards or not?
Ashleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 11:12 AM   #92
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyc View Post
I'm probably missing something incredibly obvious here as I can see that no-one has ever asked this, but is there an easy way to check if I am on the leaderboards or not?
Yep, there is. If you go here and are listed on the leaderboards, your gamertag will appear in its own section along with your rank just above the 1st place gamertag. That'll be the same for each game's individual leaderboard too.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
HadMatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:15 PM   #93
Ashleyc

Ashley6200's Gamercard
Ah, I see, thank you for the prompt response! My leaderboard status must have just kicked in in the last few minutes as I can now see exactly what you mean.
I'm guessing that if at any point I drop off the leaderboard I will simply not have this additional section until I am back on again.
Ashleyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 01:17 PM   #94
HadMatters13
Mod/Maximum Clubs' Jester

Send a message via Skype™ to HadMatters13

Madhatters13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Over Achiever - Bronze   Staff Club - Madhatters13   XBA Promoter   Donator - Level 4   1,000 Posts   Staff - Maximum Clubs Director   Forza 3 Subscribers Tournament- Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
You're welcome. Glad I could be of assistance.

And I believe you're right there about what would happen if you ever slip off the leaderboard. As long as you always have a post made within the last 60 days though, you'll not have to worry about that.

~ Thanks to troy for the innocent looking hamster! ~
~ Feelings grow into hopes || Ready for Persona 5 and Dreamfall Chapters! ~
~ Swashbucklin' Diplomas for all || Xbox One Points Breakdown || Tales from the Jester's tower ~
HadMatters13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 02:44 PM   #95
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
I'm not on the Leaderboard anymore??

Is there a reason I'm not on the leader-boards anymore. I had been for a long time.
Old 08-21-2014, 02:50 PM   #96
troy0891 x360a
Guide Team Lead / Mod

Send a message via Skype™ to troy0891 x360a

troy0891 x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   Staff - Guide Team   Staff - Moderator   CABS Beta Tester   Staff Club - Grifter Reborn   1,000 Posts   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   x360a Representer
Total Awards: 14 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanz1 View Post
Is there a reason I'm not on the leader-boards anymore. I had been for a long time.
I looked you up on xbox.com and found that all of your achievement and game data is set to private. We can not add you to leaderboards when we can't see which ones you qualify for. You need to change your privacy settings so that your game and achievement data is viewable by "everyone".

This requirement was covered in the first post of this thread.
And check the GreenBook for abandoned works you may be able to lend a hand on
My Blog
troy0891 x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:51 PM   #97
Wanz1

Wanz's Gamercard
I bet it got changed somehow when I went over to the Xbox One. I'll set it back. Thanks.