Cyborg users assemble! (Help thread)

Since i can't seem to find much on cyborg anywhere on the internet i was wondering if any fellow cyborg's could help out here?

The move target aquired when hits gives you so much airtime to deal massive damage but the problem is how do you use the damn thing? It's so slow and the point where it lands glows red the entire time giving the enemy an eternity to dodge and it's too slow to work into a combo. Any thoughts?

Also does anyone find a use for techno tackle? I'm thinking it could be useful for rushdowns say when you hit them with a power fist and then if they tech roll follow up with a techno tackle.

Just some thoughts as i try improve cyborgs game ever more.

Since i can't seem to find much on cyborg anywhere on the internet i was wondering if any fellow cyborg's could help out here?

The move target aquired when hits gives you so much airtime to deal massive damage but the problem is how do you use the damn thing? It's so slow and the point where it lands glows red the entire time giving the enemy an eternity to dodge and it's too slow to work into a combo. Any thoughts?

Also does anyone find a use for techno tackle? I'm thinking it could be useful for rushdowns say when you hit them with a power fist and then if they tech roll follow up with a techno tackle.

Just some thoughts as i try improve cyborgs game ever more.

I know I'm pretty late on this but I main cyborg and killer frost. Cyborg has good mix ups with his 12B2 and his b231, and in the corner you can easily get over 50% with 2 bars (b123 db1 MB, b123 db1 Mb, 113 db1) also his zoning is the best because of his air fireballs, and like you already pointed out you can make them an infinite if you can get them low enough. His grapple has armor and his d1 is one of the best in the game. Trapped in the corner? D1 ~ grapple out. Cyborg is very good if you know how to use him. Stay back and fireball to build quick meter, and if they get in keep pushing them with your 112 or 12b2~sonic cannon. Get them in the corner and start doing massive damage. Hope this helps!

It's used for pressure after a knockdown, mostly if you can get your opponent in or near a corner. Score a hard knockdown, Target Acquired close or mid, then if you're quick enough or create enough pressure so they can't escape, they'll be forced to either block low or jump, either of which will be caught by a jump attack.

Damn this thread revived nicely. Nice to see love for the borg

Assemble? Isn't that a Marvel quote?

You got me. I love to mix it up and throw some random soul cal, marvel and many other quotes in there to keep it fresh :D

And yes thank you Veedrock and Leone. I have indeed learned techno tackle is beautiful and is a very nice surprise to stubborn turtles and sometimes wake up.

I find for target locked if you use it while zoning with constant cannon fire you can really spook your opponent and they'll wild jump back like chickens. Quit useful at times :D

And cyborgs corner combos are great. I love my quick pressure combo. Overhead them when their in the corner (you would be surprised how many newbies and veterans instinctively block low) jump heavy followed by power fist x4 meter burn. 53% damage. Then when they suddenly hit panic mode mix up with low sweeps and grabs. They get so panicked you can take an entire health bar easy if not more.

God damn i love cyborg. My win ratio is through the roof. He's just so god damn good. Oh and i love it Leone. I main Cyborg Killer frost and Bane myself. you have some good taste. Now if only i didn't have trouble against Black Adams and sinestros it would be perfect...

Damn this thread revived nicely. Nice to see love for the borg

You got me. I love to mix it up and throw some random soul cal, marvel and many other quotes in there to keep it fresh :D

And yes thank you Veedrock and Leone. I have indeed learned techno tackle is beautiful and is a very nice surprise to stubborn turtles and sometimes wake up.

I find for target locked if you use it while zoning with constant cannon fire you can really spook your opponent and they'll wild jump back like chickens. Quit useful at times :D

And cyborgs corner combos are great. I love my quick pressure combo. Overhead them when their in the corner (you would be surprised how many newbies and veterans instinctively block low) jump heavy followed by power fist x4 meter burn. 53% damage. Then when they suddenly hit panic mode mix up with low sweeps and grabs. They get so panicked you can take an entire health bar easy if not more.

God damn i love cyborg. My win ratio is through the roof. He's just so god damn good. Oh and i love it Leone. I main Cyborg Killer frost and Bane myself. you have some good taste. Now if only i didn't have trouble against Black Adams and sinestros it would be perfect...

If you press a and chain it to power fist it will do more damage cause a damage scales nicely. Jump in a, a power fist Mb, a power fist MB, a power fist MB, xxa techno tackle MB is like 70 % or somethjn