Raining Blood Too Hard

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha I only 5* it on easy the other day after months of trying ha, I can 5* quite a few on medium but I just couldn't do Raining Blood on easy lol

It is an awful song btw, I think it is by far the worst song in any GH

i have 5*ed every song on easy except this one damn it.. the song is worst than fire and the flames!!!

The only song i cannot do on expert :x Well, out of the main setlist. Been stuck on it for months. Practice helped me 5* hard, but i will never be able to complete this song on Expert. I really want to, but Mosh 1 is so fucking hard and aggravating that i broke my guitar playing it :(

I'm prepared for something drastic to beat it. But i can't for the life of me work out what ;D haha.

Is everyone saying they dislike Raining Blood because it's hard for you?..It's one of the better songs in the game. I'm getting close to the 5* on expert, then the El Jefe will be mine!

I don't recall what the chart is like on hard, but it should be easy enough to beat if you can get a rock out for Mosh 1 if you need it.

I'm am so stuck at the same point in my hard career. I've fail at about 91% on One, but I think I'm getting closer to 60% through Raining Blood. I've been going back through though and playing every other song. My scores keep improving so hopefully I'll try again soon and knock those songs out of the way. Take a breather though, those plastic guitars aren't cheap.

Tips for Hard and expert Mosh 1:

Keep your hand in 2nd position (index on red), make sure it doesnt move throughout the mosh. Only time your index should move is when your slide for the green at the end of every 8 notes. Forget about the random chords in the middle, focus on the decending stairs. This part is played way faster than it looks too, the usual problem is that people pull off too slow (sexual reference not intended). But seriously....speed the f up already! Hope this helps :D

Is everyone saying they dislike Raining Blood because it's hard for you?..It's one of the better songs in the game. I'm getting close to the 5* on expert, then the El Jefe will be mine!

I don't recall what the chart is like on hard, but it should be easy enough to beat if you can get a rock out for Mosh 1 if you need it.

Nah I just hate the song the majority of the reason I find it so hard is because it is such a crap song lol

it is a bitch of a song i cant do it on expert 37% FTW beens tuck for like months, cant 5 star on hard 3 star ftw :(

practise mode dose jack shit for me i do worse when it is slowed down :(

I was stuck for months, but then i went into practice mode and started on the slowest and got the fingering down and so on for a while and then i just kept bumping it up on level each time until i got to normal speed, and i guess it worked. It may take a while, but seriously, practice makes perfect. :D

Mosh 1 is the equivilent of the whole of TTFAF.
what are you talking about xD mosh 1 is simple imo, it is just the chords that get me (conveniently placed in mosh 1 to make you lose your multiplier). The trick is to just practice your descending scales. In a matter of time you will have your own method to do them on any song. I strum the first note of each scale and then swipe down and pray. seems to work. Plus you have star power for mosh 1. It really is not that hard.

what are you talking about xD mosh 1 is simple imo, it is just the chords that get me (conveniently placed in mosh 1 to make you lose your multiplier). The trick is to just practice your descending scales. In a matter of time you will have your own method to do them on any song. I strum the first note of each scale and then swipe down and pray. seems to work. Plus you have star power for mosh 1. It really is not that hard.

well some1 is a downer :( lol

it just dosnt work for us :( i just double strum and try to get the notes int eh right places :(

I as well had a very hard time beating Raining Blood on hard for the first time, failing instantly every time I hit the first Mosh at approx. 35%. But if you can manage to get both Starpower bonuses before it, and activate as you merge into red, you should be able to get through it. Personally, I have to get lucky, there are days where the Mosh is where I get all my points and actually FC it on hard, and there's others that I fail on.

If you still have problems, try using Hyperspeed 2, and download the song onto your computer and let it play as you surf the web. Sounds extreme, but it works, well to a certain extent.