Buyer beware (trade in value)

doubleminor

Bought this game last month and had all the frustrations everyone else was having. But once you learn how the combat system works, it gets easier.

If you're looking to trade the game in to Gamestop, it's only $.75. I traded in this and Incredible Hulk for a total of $3.75. The game itself cost me $8.

I had a similar issue when I traded in my copy of Chromehounds. I think they gave me a little more... like exactly a $1... but I was very frustrated with them. It happens and it is GameStop... they seem to enjoy doing stuff like that... :(

Chromehounds was a horrible horrible game anyway. I bought this for €10 with the knowledge I'd 1k it easily, after which it would gather dust on my shelf for the rest of time, never to be traded in again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

No way am I standing in public and trying to trade this pile of shite in.

I bought it for the simple that I was buying a new pad off game.com and

It was £3 .I also bought fifa 07 and turning point which I got all of 5g on and gave it away (I had played on pc like 5 years ago it seemed good then ,now it is garbage)

Also by buying this we have saved others the task of having to sit threw this utter utter shite game ..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...