Game of the Week: February 17-23 (Shoot Many Robots)

The BEAst in I

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That probably has to be my second favourite session yet after GTA. Love this game. Played a couple hours with Tiger & Obsolete. Myself and Obsolete both reached level 20, and Tiger was kind enough to help us get some extra achievements. Can't wait to play again. Hopefully my disconnects are less frequent next time. :/ If possible, will try my best to hit the 10k kills & level 50 by Friday if I can get in a couple hours every evening. Hopefully we get 4 people together too at some point. Would be an even larger scale of kick assery.

Yea as I said, I palyed some single player first but didnt think it was very fun at all. But playing in MP with both Barad and Tiger was great fun, like night and day compared to the SP. Gonna try and play some every evening of the week

The best part....all achievements have little to do with the SP.

Saw that and didn't want to interrupt the Halo. ;)

Fiddled with the game a bit and playing solo is kinda boring. Definitely need a team. I'm a whopping level 3 now :p

Lets shoot all the things.

All of them.

I get out of work at 9:00 so if there's a game going on message me over Live. I'm around level 20-30.

9:30 PM EST....

Robots will die. Look for invites.

Haven't played it yet though so I'll probably be rubbish to start with :p.

It's pretty easy to get a hang on.

I'm online tonight around 6pm EST for a bit. Last night was only on for about an hour before having to crash zzzzzzzz..... Been a crazy week.

If you're on tonight we can be rubbish together!

I'll be on from now until whenever anyone else wants a game today, just send a message if interested.

I'm online now if anyone wants to play. Haven't played it yet though so I'll probably be rubbish to start with :p.

I wanted to get on yesterday but a friend popped over so i didn't get a chance, i'll play later if you're around.