I am REALLY starting to hate Mouse Trap

JKSullivan

OK, I know this will be a venting thread, but the AI cheats HORRIBLY on this game. Every time I land on the wheel of cheese, the AI immediately rolls exactly what is needed to get to the crank - but I can't seem to roll anything to land on the crank myself. They just nailed me for 3 games in a row, exactly the same way.

At this rate, 10 wins is going to take 150 games . . . .:mad:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My main grudge with Mouse Trap is in its remix version.

Although stallionsafty above mentions that his games took forever, I only wish I could make them last forever. We're lucky to keep one going for 10 mins, never mind long enough to unlock the spanner or Da Vinci achievements.

I have the achievements mentionned and I was incredibly lucky to get them in my FIRST game but my partner did not get them.

I wouldn't mind the game rewarding so much cheese if the traps would take away more than 1/8th of a cheese wheel. Landing on a cheese wheel space gives you 2 x 1/8th pieces. That really does not balance the game.

What's worse is you could purposely lose them in the traps but the game then drops the lost piece of cheese on a random space on the board, forcing you to collect it on passing. They may be lost in the trap but they will come back and run you down.

The achievements on Mouse Trap remix are incredibly luck based.

/rant