This game is crap!

bdg7884

I mean how many shotgun shots can a squirrel take before the little bastard dies??? In real life 1. In this game 5-6 or sometimes even more! Some of the stuff on this game was ridiculous. The shooting challenges at the end were hard as hell! I spent like 1-2 hrs. on each one. I know it's supposed to be hard but jesus! Anyways off to do the open range ach. so I can send this game back. :uzi: Cabela's

I sure hope Sufari is better!!!

I personally live in Alaska.... And the topic of this game fits it to a 'T'.

This game is crap. Gameplay is lame.

And why does a wolverine smell you from 400 yards away and run straight at you to attack you?

I think next time Cabelas wants to make a game, maybe they should do some research to find out the actual patterns of wild animals that they are trying to create a game about.

Score - 2 out of 10

• 2 months later...

Agreed. Craptastic! My main gripe with this game is I thought it was going to be a real simulation style game (figuring African Safari was the one you can kinda do whatever in). But this game is in no way realistic. The goal of this game it to actually run at the animals and chase them down and hopefully kill them. I was expected a game where you hide in a tree stand and use your call to lure them in. Nope. You just run for them and hope you get an open area without trees so you get a clear shot. There is no skill at all involved in this game. Worst of all, some of the guns have aiming issues. That's not good when the game is all about shooting. All the other stuff that was mentioned is also true. If an animal attacks you and shoot it and then shoot it again right after they will either warn you, fine you, or simply end your hunt depending how many strikes you have against you.

Quite possibly the worst shooting game I have ever played. And that's saying alot as FPS's are my favorite. The worst 1000 points I have ever achieved.

• 1 year later...

I actually didn't think it was that bad until i reached the last 2 survival contests at the end of the game. Up until now i enjoyed this game as it is different to the usual games i play.

If your looking for an easy ish 975 points then i'd say give it a go but the last 25 points can be so frustraiting but with a lot of patience and restarts you'll get there.

1000g's :woop:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I like how they try so hard to make some parts of the game so realistic and then others are a joke (ie. one size fits all bullets).

I played one of their newer games for about 10 minutes in one of their stores, I really enjoyed it. So I bought African Safari and Alaskan Adventures, since they're super cheap. I wish I remembered which game I played in the store.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...