Proper Kingpin Glitch

BC 47

People keep saying that the kingpin glitch doesnt work now, or that there's only one way to do it or that some ways work better then the others. So from people who have done ot b4 or from people who know how to do it and want to do it, then explain in detail please!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need 12 people, this will make 2 lobby's of 6, we then both join a team gang brawl and 1 person on one of the teams gets all 40 kills without being killed no one else kills each other. this will get that person the following,

no deaths

killing spree

rampage

+40 kills

the persons true skill should skyrocket with 3-4 matches he should be maxed at kingpinn and next person goes an so on till all 12 have the achievement.

this is called boosting and dramatically increases your true skill,

we need 12 people who are not going to quit till all 12 have the achievement

GT Leonardo25

we need 12 people, this will make 2 lobby's of 6, we then both join a team gang brawl and 1 person on one of the teams gets all 40 kills without being killed no one else kills each other. this will get that person the following,

no deaths

killing spree

rampage

+40 kills

the persons true skill should skyrocket with 3-4 matches he should be maxed at kingpinn and next person goes an so on till all 12 have the achievement.

GT Leonardo25

Hit me up if you need me. GT = CrackedDisc

no deaths

killing spree

rampage

+40 kills

GT Leonardo25

same here send me a FR gt Shadowptx7

isn't this the right way?:

Use the Kingpin Glitch. Gather 6 of your buddies from Xbox Live and make a lobby for

Gangsta Brawl. Then start the game and after 10 seconds or the first kill have your

entire team quit except for you. Finish the game Win/lose it doesn't matter just

finish the match and your Trueskill Rank will shoot up. This is how it should work.

can i join 2?

ok seems like there is a lot of intrest in this i will gather names and we will arrange a time i will send you all friend requests and when we have 12 we will arrange a time.

the glitch doesn't seem to be working at the min we tried the other night and the person never went up any true skill at all when we all quit so easy way is to just boost till we all have it.

GT Leonardo 25 if you want to join in just send me a friend request then message saying saints kingpin

everyone who has left a mssage on here already i will FR u soon

ok i have about 18 people wanting to do this and we only need 12 however not everyone will prob be able to do the time we going to do this so should work out ok i have 6 confirmed players so far all ok to do

11:00pm UK time (do the math for where you are in the world) one day next week am thinking Monday, if any one else can do this time send me friend request or post on here

GT Leonardo25

kingpin glitch is tonight 11:00pm UK time (we are on GMT),

access to my lobby will be invitation only due to the amount of replys ive had.

tonights kingpin lobby has been over booked by 3 people incase of no showers, it will be first come first served, if you are not prepered to play for around 3 hours then dont bother turning up we want serious gamers who want this achievement only.

if you are looking to jopin in send me a FR you may get in if there are none showers

c eveyone tonight

Leonardo25