15-3-2011, We currently have 3 online achievements boosters

Update on 3rd April, with great help from Der Mentalist, Drugrim, I finally got all online achievements of AC6.

To anyone who want to boost, Drugrim and Der Mentalist have already got all Battle Royales. Both can still boost Team Battles and Siege Battles

For Team Battles, only the ONE person in the winning team (confirmed by Der Mentalist), with the highest score, can get ONE WIN (those in the winning team but at second or third highest scores CANNOT get a win). Therefore, for those in the winning team, they MUST ALL get EQUAL points.

For Battle Royales, according to previous players in this forum (as well as our testing), EQUAL SCORE counts as WINS (even everyone gets 0 points as how we did it), so basically everyone needs not shoot anything at all, and everyone can ALL get a win. Therefore, Battle Royales take only half of the time needed for Team Battles.

For Siege Battles, like Team Battles, those in the winning team MUST ALL get EQUAL points (we tested ourselves). Use CFA-44 Nosferatu to crash, not F22, as the time penalty is 39s instead of 30s, making the boosting 30% faster. The more players on one side to crash, the faster a round would end. As for 3 players, it downs to 11mins per round.

AC6 boosting is a very long progress, especially Siege Battles, but with constant boosting, bit by bit every day, nothing is impossible. To give everyone a rough idea how long it takes, I started boosting on 12nd March, and with around 3 to 4 hours a day, I got all online achievements on 2nd April, taking about 3 weeks.

Edited by ImaginaryRuins

• 3 weeks later...

You are poorly misinformed about Siege and Team Battles. Everyone on the winning team gets a win. It does not matter how many points each individual scores, all points go towards the team score, thus everyone on the winning team earns a win.

You are correct about Battle Royale though. As long as no one scores any points, all players will earn a win.

You are poorly misinformed about Siege and Team Battles. Everyone on the winning team gets a win. It does not matter how many points each individual scores, all points go towards the team score, thus everyone on the winning team earns a win.

You are correct about Battle Royale though. As long as no one scores any points, all players will earn a win.

That's a pretty harsh and blunt way of pointing out others' mistakes, especially when yourself may not be correct.

I experienced it myself, confirming from another player Der Mentalist as well. Only the one with highest score in the winning team can get a win, and I counted all my wins myself and I found out that myself. Even when I was in the winning team, and counted 50wins in team, I didn't get the achievement as I got 2nd highest point in several rounds.

Who is actually misinformed? You want to argue with someone who had first-hand experience or what?

• 1 month later...
That's a pretty harsh and blunt way of pointing out others' mistakes, especially when yourself may not be correct.

I experienced it myself, confirming from another player Der Mentalist as well. Only the one with highest score in the winning team can get a win, and I counted all my wins myself and I found out that myself. Even when I was in the winning team, and counted 50wins in team, I didn't get the achievement as I got 2nd highest point in several rounds.

Who is actually misinformed? You want to argue with someone who had first-hand experience or what?

Well. Think what you want. I've done the game twice (almost done with this profile). But if you want to do it your way and take twice as long to finish, be my guest.