Cashing in MITB???

y2j3r3my

Find the next championship match on the card you want to cash in for, and press A to open the menu up. There should be an option on there asking if you want to cash in for the match. Just accept, and it should play the MITB cash in cutscene followed by the match.

I did this twice for both brand's World Titles.

just for all that are having trouble with this you have to do it with a major title not a minor one or one not listed major titles are these two: the wwe championship and the world heavyweight championship. hope this helped ;)

That's not true. I've been able to cash it on both major and minor titles. You just have to make sure you're on the same show/roster/brand as the title you want to cash in on.

That's not true. I've been able to cash it on both major and minor titles. You just have to make sure you're on the same show/roster/brand as the title you want to cash in on.

yeah i take it back after i figured out that sorry for that :) its "now" letting me cash it in on minor titles weird it wouldn't let me before oh well thanks for the info :)