Can people stop attacking me constantly???

SolvingJunk

Is there any way to stop the A.I. from attacking you at all times. Like around every corner I get jumped by 5 or 6 africans. I gets rediculious, when I leave my safehouse to do a mission and by the time I'm there I'm out of syringes and my buddy is dead. I can't even play the single player, I just constantly barely make it out of a fight just to get into another imediately and die there. Any help you guys can give is cool, Thanks...

Yep tell me about it. It can get very frustrating. My advice would be to pick a weapon set that covers all ranges, so for example a sniper rifle for taking out the first few guys from range then when the others seek cover move in with one of the LMG`s (the M-249 being the most effective) and as a secondary weapon the M-79 Grenade Launcher (good for taking out the patrol trucks). Also make use of the water bottles at most guard stations they replenish health without using up syrettes. Hope that helps.

I usually use a golden Ak47(or any other assault rifle)

a M75 grenade launcher and a silenced sniperrifle (dartrifle i think..)

And best tip I can give:

Play on easy- don't make your time playing Far Cry 2 unnecessarily hard ;)

-Enemy behavior and health stay (almost) the same(couldn't find any difference to normal mode)

-You'll get more ammunitiona nd syringes^^

-You won't miss any achievements :D

What does Far Cry 2 teach us?

A) Africans are a violent people that will all attack you.

B) Everything in Africa is spread out like Wyoming but with more people.

C) The entire continent will burn if you start a forest fire.

D) Friends in Africa are almost as stupid as friends in America.

Lmao! Your so right.

I find it annoying too, i tend to drive away from roads when i see a enemy base, although enemys attacking me are good for when im on foot and see one driving by, just shoot and wait by his car door with a machete for when he steps out, Getting meds was taking the piss, i had to run from one side to the other, made it there in time, had to switch 6 diffrent cars, and run through about 3 enemy bases, most time i didnt even notice i was in them.

some tips are to just rush through the base, some times i run right through the middle, and they miss most the shots, sprint a little while, press B and slide, then sprint, repeat it makes them miss bullets abit more, and i think it makes u faster after the slide. also use a sniper, i use the first one u get.. Even close up, just aim and shoot, one shot most of the time, its pretty good, i use it from a distance and close range.

Lmao! Your so right.

I find it annoying too, i tend to drive away from roads when i see a enemy base, although enemys attacking me are good for when im on foot and see one driving by, just shoot and wait by his car door with a machete for when he steps out, Getting meds was taking the piss, i had to run from one side to the other, made it there in time, had to switch 6 diffrent cars, and run through about 3 enemy bases, most time i didnt even notice i was in them.

some tips are to just rush through the base, some times i run right through the middle, and they miss most the shots, sprint a little while, press B and slide, then sprint, repeat it makes them miss bullets abit more, and i think it makes u faster after the slide. also use a sniper, i use the first one u get.. Even close up, just aim and shoot, one shot most of the time, its pretty good, i use it from a distance and close range.

have you heard about bus? i use it and it saves time (when you go to new bus stoop there is always a car)

have you heard about bus? i use it and it saves time (when you go to new bus stoop there is always a car)

Yeah i recently figured out that the bus's we're usefull, On my way to the beds i did use the bus, Although there was still abit of driving to be done, And i had africans chasing me in there cars ever few mins.

Best bet is to travel by boat. Onshore attackers are easily avoided - in most instances you're well past the outpost before they even get off a shot, and boats are slow to manoeuvre and their guns only point forward they're easy to outrun and avoid. Most missions can be reached by the river system, and I just found it a lot less hectic and annoying than road travel.