Airplanes are horrible!!

CaRvErS HeRe

Well, considering they are the fastest vehicle in the game and can go from one end of the map to the other in seconds, I wouldn't say they're slow. And with the controls, you're probably stalling the plane out. Just use the tutorial to get used to the controls or change them.

i dont like how you have to control them, there not hard to control but there slow and sometimes it starts goin up instead of down whn im telling it to go down

So what we have here is not the fact that planes are horrible, but that you don't quite comprehend how to fly them. Your best bet is to hop into the tutorial and fly around until you get the hang of it, or else leave the flying to people that can make a larger contribution to the team with them. Maybe tanks are more your thing, but if you think that planes are slow, then you aren't going to like tanks! :p

So what we have here is not the fact that planes are horrible, but that you don't quite comprehend how to fly them. Your best bet is to hop into the tutorial and fly around until you get the hang of it, or else leave the flying to people that can make a larger contribution to the team with them. Maybe tanks are more your thing, but if you think that planes are slow, then you aren't going to like tanks! :p

lol well no i can fly thm now and still think there horrid lol, tanks i like coz thy are the same as battlefield BC and i love tanks there lol so these are just the same lol

lol well i can now fly the plane :p but is till think tht they are horrid and i am not using thm ever again after gettin me kill achievement lol :p

but thanks to all saying bout tutorial, but i never acually went into ther lol i just kep flying about an getin the hang of it lol

I just hate the fact you cant do a backflip

Backflip? Do you mean a nose up 360 roll? Because I've done that and inverted rolls. Just make sure that you're up to top speed.

To the OP: Try switching the controls to lefty. This help me immensely. Then like others said, invert the controls and practice on the tutorial. After about ten minutes, I was skimming the water and flying under the bridges on Guadalcanal.

It took me a while to get the hang of flying, but now, I love it! Have a tough time strafe-bombing, but I try to dive-bomb as much as I can to make up for that.

Getting pretty good...

Kinda wish people would get off the carriers and into the fight, though... the first five minutes of every match, there's almost always three or four people just slacking around on the carrier waiting for a fighter to re-spawn.

^ Agreed. took me a while to get the hang of actually killing moving targets with the

plane... but with practice & persistence you can easily become a kickass fighter pilot.

All prepping for the Coral map eh? ;)

I also inverted the controls... this makes flying much much easier for me too.

I respect/hate (jealousy) anyone that can properly drop the bombs on a moving target i bow down to there abilities. Also planes don't seem to bother the common Sniper/Infantry that i am so they are nice to observe.

I hate tanks tho, like i enjoy being in them and owning, but i think they are way to strong against rockets, the fact that 3 (all a infantry can hold before needing do reload) rockets from the front (maybe 1 or 2 at the side) doesn't destroy the tank is useless, not to mention that grenades do nothing, so you have no choice but to shoot them in the back (hoping that the ridiculously strong/accurate "coax" gun doesn't tear you apart) twice.

Thats the only problem that really stresses me.

^ Agreed. took me a while to get the hang of actually killing moving targets with the

plane... but with practice & persistence you can easily become a kickass fighter pilot.

All prepping for the Coral map eh? ;)

I also inverted the controls... this makes flying much much easier for me too.

Yeah boi, i'll be taking them planes down left, right, and center, it's going to be madness, planes flying into eachother all over the joint. :D