Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried over and over again on all the different songs, and I can't get an A on anything medium! :mad:

Some people must be cyborgs or something. I still love this game even if it is damn difficult.

I wonder if it would be any easier with a DDR mat. Or if it's even compatible.

I've had that for ages but unfortunately it's on easy and so I didn't need it. However that is the song that I got the 3 laps on medium done with. If I only can get my accuracy up. I'm usually around 80% Accuracy, >98% hit rate. And it's just not enough for an A on medium.

I've had that for ages but unfortunately it's on easy and so I didn't need it. However that is the song that I got the 3 laps on medium done with. If I only can get my accuracy up. I'm usually around 80% Accuracy, >98% hit rate. And it's just not enough for an A on medium.

omg, i so agree

boom boom rocket is a great game, but i cant stand the grading system

freakin i get like 4 goods and 1 miss, and thats a B????? WHAT?!?!?!

i just cant pull off the a, no matter how hard i try

Some people must be cyborgs or something. I still love this game even if it is damn difficult.

yea i am pretty sure that would be compatible. i figured since i have been playing guitar hero II for awhile it would be easier with the guitar controller. so i plugged it up and the guitar does work for the song, but since the colors are all over the place it didn't help me much.

lol

I'm not a cyborg but managed to finish the achievements for the game. The only thing I can say is to keep practicing the songs over and over. All the songs have patterns in them and you just have to figure them out. Some of them on hard are ridiculous until you figure out the pattern. When I first saw some of the songs, I freaked out cuz they were flying at you from everywhere. You just need to calm down and relax.

It took me awhile, but I finally got the finish 5 laps on hard today on Smooth Operetta. I kept getting to just before the end of lap 5 and I kept messing up.