Sunset house question

stevedb79

Hi

I have one more knome to get and from what i can see its in sunset house...However i dont have that location highlighted on my map. I think its at the top part of your map as that looks like a big house but it hasnt unlocked for me yet, i havent been there, nor have i been told to on a quest, i have just started the final quest where i kill dark things attacking albion, does it unlock after that?

Please help:confused::confused::confused::confused:

You have to solve a small puzzle to gain access to Sunset House, it's located in Mourningwood. You need to go there during the day first, you will know you are in the right place when you see the broken down mansion (Sunset House), over to the left as you look at the rubble is a path that leads to a gazebo with four statues. Each statue has a different expression, take a note of these then come back to the area at during the night.

The house will be a ghost image now and if you go over to the gazebo again the statues will have changed. This time though you can interact with them, change them so they match up with what you saw in the daytime. When you're done it will change to daytime and the house will be solid so you can enter. Keep in mind as well that there is a magic mirror half way through the house that you can enter and find more stuff.

Not sure at which point you can go do this now you have started the final mission but I am sure you will be able to get back there at some point. Hope this helps :)

• 1 month later...