Screw Twilight, "Vampires Suck"

Joker0fLife

Wow, another one of the "We'll start to parody _______*insert popular movie here* and then just throw pop culture references at the audience every 6 minutes!"

Seriously, that's all these movies have become.

What happened to people like Mel Brooks, who KNEW how to parody stuff?

I literally stopped Meet the Spartans like 20 minutes into it. It was awful. I skipped out on Epic, Date, etc movies and thought Meet the Spartans might be bearable. I was mistaken. These guys should be banned from making movies, along with Ewe Bowellmovement, M Night Shamalangdingdong, and the person who did the Twilight films.

The people who enjoy their movies should be killed.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a huge fan of the twilight movies, and I admit that the first one was garbage, but New Moon and Eclipse were actually good. But This movie is going to be trash. There hasn't been a good movie parody since Scary Movie. And I think this is made by the same people that made Epic/Date movie, which means it will be terrible. If I thought it was going to be funny I would actually go see it.

I'm echoing the reactions that this movie is just as bad, if not more so, than Twilight. Not many of this "epic parody" movies have much substance or humor to them. With the possible exception of the first Scary Movie, but that had the whole newness thing going for it. It feels like the concept is just too overused at this point.

wtf :p LOL! I like the Twilight Saga, but movies like this are just to awesome. But my top 3 Parody movies are: Meet the Spartans, Not another Teen Movie, Superhero Movie.

/facepalm.

Go to imdb.com and look up Mel Brooks. He has a couple movies that need to have a talk with you. Look up Leslie Nielson, he was in movies called the Naked Gun, Spy Hard, etc. You should watch these movies as you are in dire need of GOOD parody films not this shit these guys throw at you.

I'm kind of tired of their promos...I mean yes, big movies like Avatar and Inception got TV spots but Vampires Suck get 5 second bits ONTOP of the TV spots. I remember in one commercial break after the other they showed this hot chick and then the blonde kid put on a bib as he saw the "Bite here" words on her neck. Then another one of a fangirl beating up another fangirl with "Vampire's Suck" right there and...yeah, they overdid the promos...plus the TV trailers are way too common as well...

The more I see the trailers, the more I'm less tempted to give the movie a whirl...PURITY RING! And farts are "still funny"?

/facepalm.

Go to imdb.com and look up Mel Brooks. He has a couple movies that need to have a talk with you. Look up Leslie Nielson, he was in movies called the Naked Gun, Spy Hard, etc. You should watch these movies as you are in dire need of GOOD parody films not this shit these guys throw at you.

This. This x 1,000,000.

But you forgot to mention the best one of all time-- Airplane!