Official Bitching Thread

Fuck this MP. Just cant Enjoy it noone can play it. Just had a match i went to the objective all on my own caught it and my whole team were the other side of the map.. So of course i died and they caught it with 40 seconds left.

Playing with randoms has and always will suck except on a rare occasion, Use the Team/Squad thread and find some cool people to party up with

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh i know i was saying i didn't mind it, didn't word it too well my fault lol.

On another note i've played every game type and for some reason saboteur seems to give me the best lag free experience. The other modes seem to lag alot or host migrate a ton, or my favorite...freezing my xbox. God i hate that!

Fuck this MP. Just cant Enjoy it noone can play it. Just had a match i went to the objective all on my own caught it and my whole team were the other side of the map.. So of course i died and they caught it with 40 seconds left.

EVERY FUCKING GAME! Seriously why did I buy this piece of shit game... I want GRAW 3 Instead of this shit...

Why there isn't a TDM gametype in this game is beyond me... I mean it's all my fucking team does whenever I play this game, it's beginning to be a huge problem for me... and it's absolutely ruining the gameplay of what your supposed to do...

This isn't a major problem but why is it that an enemy can see me if i get too close to them cloaked, yet all three of my team mates can be formed in a circle at their feet and the enemy is none the wiser. There was one corridor on the drilling ship where an enemy kept walking into Pepper and had no idea.

EVERY FUCKING GAME! Seriously why did I buy this piece of shit game... I want GRAW 3 Instead of this shit...

Why there isn't a TDM gametype in this game is beyond me... I mean it's all my fucking team does whenever I play this game, it's beginning to be a huge problem for me... and it's absolutely ruining the gameplay of what your supposed to do...

So the game isn't a piece of shit, the people you play with are. This game was made for players who can play as a team and not lone wolves. You can't blame the game for them. Whenever a shooter comes out these type of people will buy it. Instead of complaining about stupid teammates how about you request some back up on this site. Many members here will be happy to help. I myself as well.

GT: Bajan Elite

Edited by Bajan Elite

This isn't a major problem but why is it that an enemy can see me if i get too close to them cloaked, yet all three of my team mates can be formed in a circle at their feet and the enemy is none the wiser. There was one corridor on the drilling ship where an enemy kept walking into Pepper and had no idea.

Simple: Because it would be mega frustrating if your allies ruined it for you.

I was thinking more, why can't i sneak past the enemy;)

I'm starting to use this to my advantage now, i load out with a sniper rifle, sit at the back and let the team run through the enemy positions.:)

I do the same thing, use and abuse their uber invisible ability xD

This is what it all boils to:

Call of Duty has ruined just about any multiplayer experience for any game. Every desperate nerd who wants to feel good about themselves will abuse any cheap tactic.

For everyone complaining about teammates not going for objectives - I hear you. Again, boils down to the CoD mentality: "ZOMG I CANT GET DEATHS, I NEEDXZ THE HIGHEST K/D." As soon as I finish the so/so campaign, this will be supporting a nice sticker in the top right corner of the case saying: "USED $54.99"

TBH i always top my team with at least 6kxp and around 40+ kills. But there all so fucking stupid i put my mic in yesterday and started shouting at them. I hate losing and alot of the time quit out near the start because they all camp and snipe. Id rather have only a few kills and capture the objectives and win than get loads of kills and lose. Another thing people dont revive! and kill instead you get 50xp per kill and 500 for a revive! Fucking idiots.

EDIT: Going to have another moan today. This game is soooooooo bugged! needs sorting.

Edited by xTGMx INF3RNO

This is what it all boils to:

Call of Duty has ruined just about any multiplayer experience for any game. Every desperate nerd who wants to feel good about themselves will abuse any cheap tactic.

For everyone complaining about teammates not going for objectives - I hear you. Again, boils down to the CoD mentality: "ZOMG I CANT GET DEATHS, I NEEDXZ THE HIGHEST K/D." As soon as I finish the so/so campaign, this will be supporting a nice sticker in the top right corner of the case saying: "USED $54.99"

Absolutely true.

Didn't want to start another thread so this won't be a bitch but more an enquiry.

Been playing since release day and im in the UK

Never had lag

No glitched achievements

No Disconnections

Only seen 1 host migration

Always able to spawn

Connect to all games in under 15 seconds

Am i the only one who has no issues with this game?

My only complaint is the lack of variety when it comes to weapons and equipment

Before anyone hates no im not a massive COD player, played them all but mainly for campaign/zombies/spec ops

You are very lucky.

Im starting to give up now. Ive quit my last 8-9 games because im ALWAYS on the fucking team of twats who dont move from our spawn and just camp and go for kills. Its so fucking annoying! Im always leaving matches because of these cunts!.... lol

Exactly like I said - the Call of Duty mentality has ruined ALL multiplayer gaming.

Fuck, back in the day on the PS2 when SOCOM 2 and 3 were in their prime - every ranked game was a single life game, aka no respawns (unless playing an unranked respawn game). I hardly remember people camping, unless they were outnumbered towards the end of a round - even if they were the defending team in an objective based game. Im feeling all nostalgic just thinking about it - playing some Fish Hook and running right up the middle chucking mad M67's, playing Crossroads and rushing the bomb every time, or even playing Sujo as a SEAL and rushing straight up the gut with my HK5 - those were the days of multiplayer gaming. Shame SOCOM 4 sucked major balls on the PS3, Zipper shit the bed with that one.

I think the game will improve after a few patches and all the CoD players move on. I expect the mp community for GR to improve a month or two from now. Just be patient. The game does feel rushed and unpolished, which shouldn't be the case after 4-5 years in development. Hopefully Ubisoft will support and fix this game.

Well Counter-Strike always had campers, assholes, and non-objective players way before Call of Duty became so popular.

They all moved to CoD, then had spawn. Many, many spawn.

TBH i always top my team with at least 6kxp and around 40+ kills. But there all so fucking stupid i put my mic in yesterday and started shouting at them. I hate losing and alot of the time quit out near the start because they all camp and snipe. Id rather have only a few kills and capture the objectives and win than get loads of kills and lose. Another thing people dont revive! and kill instead you get 50xp per kill and 500 for a revive! Fucking idiots.

Yep yep, and yep. I always end my games with over 10k points, but typically only have around 15-20 kills. Simply because I know what the game wants me to do - help out the team. I could kill the guy around the corner for 50 points, or intel assist him for 4 times as much. I could kill that crawling bad guy for 50 points, or hack him, co-ordinated kill him, and then get lots of intel assists for 30/40 times as much.

But no, all the CoD "K/D ration if most important derp" players just can't get it through their heads. Can't wait for them to leave xD

Edited by MyPetWorm

What the fuck is up with the "enhanced audio quality" bullshit? This is the 3rd time in a week that I've had to install this shit. There is no reason why it needs to install the same shit over and over again each time you try to play the fucking game. And so everybody is clear about what I mean. Its done this shit each time I've taken the game disc out of my console and then eventually put it back in.

It must not be installing properly on your HDD. I personally have the whole game installed, so never had to go through that option.

You can just press B to skip it. Doing so, though, will make it commence next time you put the disc in.

I dont have much of an issue with a guy on my team sitting near the spawn and using his UAV the whole match for a couple of reasons:

1. It contributes TeamWork points, which add to your score during the game (ever wonder why both teams might have 2 objectives, but one is ahead 225-215? Its because of teamwork points, not kills).

2. A constant UAV keeps the enemy detected most of the game...making them panic and making it easier for me to flank.

3. I'd rather have someone on my team using a UAV, going 2-4, and finishing on top of the scoreboard than some CoD tryhard going 40-5 and finishing close to the bottom with ZERO teamwork points.

Using a UAV constantly is extremely helpful to your team, and in this game, teamwork is essential.