EA Server Petition

soloteg

This thread is an attempt to gain interest in asking EA to open their servers for at least one day, in particular for Madden 2007. I know they've never done such a thing, and this website probably doesn't generate enough traffic to get EA's attention, but I feel it's worth a shot.

No getting mad or angry, just a simple request to EA to open them up for one day. A few hours of some server admin's time would not kill EA's budget, and it would make a TON of happy followers / customers.

Copy/paste your user name to the list below and re-post it. Post this around on any other Madden / video game websites you guys belong to. Let's see how big we can make this.

1. soloteg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

1. soloteg

2. Toy Story 3

3. shootdown3

4. L KIRA HAYABUSA

5. SPREACKER

Just a side note. They have turned the servers back on for NBA LIVE 07! So they do have the ability to do so. They just don't care about their players. Just their money. Still havn't given up hope though. EA ruined my completion percentage for life!!! I havn't bought another EA game since. Except DEAD SPACE 2 which was an exciting 1250 to say the least. Just make a universal server for your out of date games EA!!!!! STOP SCREWING US :uzi:EA

• 4 weeks later...
1. soloteg

2. Toy Story 3

3. shootdown3

4. L KIRA HAYABUSA

5. SPREACKER

Just a side note. They have turned the servers back on for NBA LIVE 07! So they do have the ability to do so. They just don't care about their players. Just their money. Still havn't given up hope though. EA ruined my completion percentage for life!!! I havn't bought another EA game since. Except DEAD SPACE 2 which was an exciting 1250 to say the least. Just make a universal server for your out of date games EA!!!!! STOP SCREWING US :uzi:EA

Really, NBA Live 07 is back on? Add me too to the list anyways - xDJNeLLieNeLL

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...