Achievement Discussion

• 11 months later...

not too many "Kill X with Y" achievements, they got boring in SW-TCS

10 Million Studs in one level, something different, will probably be the last achievement i get unless i get all the Stud Multipliers before the last level.

500 Ghost Studs, hmm, makes me wonder if they are going to be quite hard to come by? could be a time consuming one to get.

But in general really looking forward to this release.

ah, me too mate - still, its a lego game, theyll havee cheats if you want to use them

Lol! Very true mate. I'll have to wait and see if it's one of those achievements that makes me wanna bounce my controller off the wall. :-D

Looks like fun. Gonna be my first Lego game, As much as I love Star Wars and Batman, I couldnt ever get into those game. I think the dumb collecting achievements through me off before I even started lol, but these ones look like fun.

Solid Snape should be top 10 achievements of the year imo.

I can see myself having trouble with the "Complete the quidditch level in 5 mins". I hate timed achievements. Other than that, looks like a fun list. :-)

I imagine its not going to be as bad as we think, its proberly gonna be like the "complete hanger 51 on under 5 mins" achievement on lego indiana jones 2. With practice and careful use of a family member/best friend to play the 2nd character should be fine :).

Overall good list of achievements :woop:

One thing bothers me, and that's the fact that they included (Single Player only) on some of the achievements. That takes away part of the fun because Lego games are great with friends.

Other than that they look really fun :)

[Off-Topic]:

It's June 25th in Europe and June 29th in North America. Sorry, should have been more clear

Actually I have bought in Germany on the 24th June (yesterday ^^), have preordered the special edition and the game is just awesome as the SE is!

As far as I can tell now (have played for about 2hours) it's the best Lego game on the Xbox 360.

Anybody got an idea on the "(Single player only)" achievements. As I like playing this game with my younger brother, does this mean that nobody will get achievements if played in co-op, or just the lead profile?

Just the lead profile. My wife and I have been playing co-op and I'm getting those achievements and she isn't.