Uncalculated Risk - Dom

deckyno9

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry to bump this guys but is anyone having trouble with this not appearing.

Ive got a green tick on all 13 parachute jumps and I must have slept for a week in game now but still nothing. Ive even gone to the location of the mission to see if the dog is there but nothing.

Log in to the social club at socialclub.rockstargames.com an look at the 100% checklist under pastime and hobbies, just to double check you've done them all on there.

Log in to the social club at socialclub.rockstargames.com an look at the 100% checklist under pastime and hobbies, just to double check you've done them all on there.

Yeah Ive checked on the social club and I have both Parachute: Helicopter Jumps and Parachute: Base Jumps completed.

Do they have to be all done with Franklin or can anyone do them because I think I did one or two with Micheal but I cant for the life of me think which ones.

Right just done all 13 back to back with Franklin and still nothing popped up. Gunna try sleep a few days but after that Ive not got a clue.

Any one got any other ideas?

Maybe try calling Dom just to see what happens? Or if you have any other Strangers active with Franklin just run around and get those out of the way?

I would try calling him. Also, maybe it depends on what point in the story you're at? Try doing some missions first. And I'm pretty sure you need to do all of the parachuting with Franklin.

Also, try just quiting out and reloading your game. For me, the 13th parachute disappeared, the one that's right next to Dom on his third mission, and even after I completed Dom's third mission, the parachute didn't come back until I quit out and reloaded.

Edited by Necrophage33

I have this same exact problem. I've done all 13 parachute jumps multiple times. The first time through I just did them with whoever I was playing with at the time, then after it still didn't unlock I went back through and did them all with Franklin. It still didn't unlock the mission. If I call Dom, I get his voicemail. I go to the dam and there's no dog to begin the mission. I've done everything else in the game for 100% completion. Social Club shows me at 99.5%, with the base jumps and heli-jumps completed. I've tried repeating the 'Risk' missions through the start menu to try and trigger the event. I've also tried sleeping/saving multiple, multiple times to try and trigger it. No luck. I don't have a gamesave from before the jumps were completed. I don't have any story missions left to do...those were done long ago.

I would try calling him. Also, maybe it depends on what point in the story you're at? Try doing some missions first. And I'm pretty sure you need to do all of the parachuting with Franklin.

Also, try just quiting out and reloading your game. For me, the 13th parachute disappeared, the one that's right next to Dom on his third mission, and even after I completed Dom's third mission, the parachute didn't come back until I quit out and reloaded.

By quitting and reloading do you mean just exiting to dash or quiting in game, Ive heard a few people doing this for various glitches so I assume it resets something.

Just a heads up

- Im about 80% complete, only have the colectables to get now and the missions associated with them

- Tried calling dom, going to the place of the next mission and nothing

- Tried redoing the last dom missing and I got a different ending where he tells me to head to the dam but still nothing pops up

-tried redoing the parachute jumps again and still nothing.

Im gunna be really pissed if I end up glitching my game.

Just a heads up

- Im about 80% complete, only have the colectables to get now and the missions associated with them

I did this now on the same level like you now and you made me scared with this message, but I did now all the jumps on the same day all with franklin and I can confirm that for me the ? was on my screen directly after I finished the jump...

Hope for you you will have it soon bro

By quitting and reloading do you mean just exiting to dash or quiting in game, Ive heard a few people doing this for various glitches so I assume it resets something.

Just a heads up

- Tried calling dom, going to the place of the next mission and nothing

- Tried redoing the last dom missing and I got a different ending where he tells me to head to the dam but still nothing pops up

-tried redoing the parachute jumps again and still nothing.

I can't remember if I simply went to "Load Game" and just reloaded the game I was already in, or if I quit to the dashboard after saving and started the game back up, but either way that's what I had to do to get that last parachute to pop back up. Sleeping and doing missions didn't help.

I didn't realize there were different endings for the third mission, other than if Dom misses the truck (you land on it and it drives away before he lands). I'm surprised that this would impact the next mission though. I'm not sure what else to suggest, other than getting the collectibles and complete their side missions and hope that triggers something. Do the collectibles as Franklin (since he finishes the side missions anyway) and maybe doing one will bump that last mission into existence. Good luck.

This may or may not work:

I found that the last 2 races were not appearing for me. I slept for days hoping they'd show up, and nothing. Tried saving and re-loading, restarting the game, turning off the console, etc. - none of it got me anywhere (yes, I was playing as Franklin).

So for shits & giggles I tried doing a lap dance at the strip club. Got the stripper's like bar all the way to the top and ended the lap dance. As soon as I exited the club, lo and behold, I got the text for the next race.

I'm not saying it'll work, but I didn't see anyone mention that they'd tried doing any of the extraneous activities to get time to pass, so I thought I'd throw it in...

The mission is definitely glitched and makes the 100% achievement unobtainable. Not sure why this isn't the first post in the forum, as it's pretty damn major.

Probably because it really isn't glitched. I got it right after completing all of the parachute drops, no problem.

Maybe trying re-doing one or two of the parachute drops? :/

Definitely glitched. Pretty sure we all know what is required for the mission to unlock otherwise we would not be posting that it is glitched. I think I know the problem:

In the mission where you jump off the roof downtown and land on a moving truck, Dom can actually not make the jump, thus the game believing he is gone. On my original playthrough, I landed alone and the driver said something about Dom not making it but dropped me off anyways. The mission was a success and I moved on. Upon replaying the mission, Dom made the jump and there was an additional cutscene with Dom/Franklin talking about one last jump by the dam.

Unfortunately, replaying a mission does not save the outcome of that mission, only your time and medal ranking. There is no way to re-do the mission so you are screwed.

I emailed the problem to Rockstar and hopefully they can address the issue. There a lot of people on their message board reporting the same problem. I suggest everyone here do the same.

Definitely glitched. Pretty sure we all know what is required for the mission to unlock otherwise we would not be posting that it is glitched. I think I know the problem:

In the mission where you jump off the roof downtown and land on a moving truck, Dom can actually not make the jump, thus the game believing he is gone. On my original playthrough, I landed alone and the driver said something about Dom not making it but dropped me off anyways. The mission was a success and I moved on. Upon replaying the mission, Dom made the jump and there was an additional cutscene with Dom/Franklin talking about one last jump by the dam.

Unfortunately, replaying a mission does not save the outcome of that mission, only your time and medal ranking. There is no way to re-do the mission so you are screwed.

I emailed the problem to Rockstar and hopefully they can address the issue. There a lot of people on their message board reporting the same problem. I suggest everyone here do the same.

This has been said a few times and has been on the official forums for a while:)

Its not true, Dom missed the jump on my mission and I got a different cutscene where Dom and Franklin have an argument and Dom says something like "we will settle this on the dam"

So I logged on today after the new patch. (I've been waiting for Uncalculated Risk for weeks) loaded up Online from Single Player, realized it wasn't saving, switched back to single player. Was going to turn it off, but switched to Franklin and Bam! Dom's final mission was on my mini map.

Might be a coincidence, but I've tried everything to get Uncalculated Risk to show up and nothing until today's patch. If this was fixed with the patch then extreme kudos to R*. I can finish up my 100%

Hope it shows up for everyone else now.

Edit: Alls Fare in Love and War call for Private fare finally came through too!

Edited by nayR2012