Cant Download full game

Benman84

Is anyone having trouble unlocking the full game? I downloaded the trial and played it and like it. Tried to unlock the full game and when i click unlock game it starts to pull up but then just returns to the menu screen. Anyone else with this problem?

Why the other thread for free Swarm got locked? It still free if you create Belgium tag and download it from Belgium xbox.com.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/fr-BE/Product/Swarm/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258410b07?cid=search

Hooray for Microsoft's mistakes. :D

maybe the moderators on here have issues with people stealing

How is it stealing if it's free to download? It's not like people hacked the marketplace or something. I was immediatley called liar and accused of talking bullshit in the other thread, just because people were pissed they had to dpend 1200 points while others didn't.

I got the full DLC pack of GOW2 at 1600 points and no one whined because lot of people paid it 1200 points, though it's the same thing.

The developper of the game will still get paid, as it's an error of Microsoft, so in fact, I think the developper might be happy of this error (more sales than they probably planned).