Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

Looking to boost multiplayer achievements! Have 8 controllers just need someone with 4 controllers to fill last slots!

Add me GT: AntAJ

im all done boosting now, unless anyone is still after the sightseeing achievement for paying all 3 castle maps which seem to never appear!

sorry thanks anyways!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to complete the campaign on Legendary co-op and get most of the campaign achievements either afterewards or during the Legendary playthrough. I'm also looking to do all Spartan Ops episodes on Legendary or Heroic, and I also want to get as many multiplayer/dlc achievements as possible. I have four controllers.

I'm in the UK so timezone might be a bit tricky, and I'm busy over the next few days, but give me a message and I'll see when I'm free.

GT - MeetTheCynic

I could use help on all the DLC ones. I've got a second controller if needed, and I usually have another buddy willing to jump in to boost too (nakeworks). Both generally on evenings after 8 eastern time.

KVB1

Hey if anyone is down to start legendary campaign with my add my GT: O78 I'm trying to get the master chief armor for multiplayer, I'm also down to do spartan op missions or just play online

Hey everyone! I have serious problems with "No easy way out" on Solo. I'm looking for some teamplayers who need this achievement too.

"No easy way out": Spartan Ops Episode 5, Chapter 1 on Heroic

Please msg/add me, my GT: Cyrus Cane

Cheers :woop:

Looking to boost most DLC achievements. We need 7 more people. Here's a sign-up list.

Halo 4 Achievement Boosting:

1) CosmicJoey

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Message me on XBL or here if you want it. ALSO, I got another group together before this, but barely anyone showed up. Only sign up if you can commit to it. Thanks!

Looking to boost most DLC achievements. We need 7 more people. Here's a sign-up list.

Halo 4 Achievement Boosting:

1) CosmicJoey

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

Message me on XBL or here if you want it. ALSO, I got another group together before this, but barely anyone showed up. Only sign up if you can commit to it. Thanks!

I will commit. Just keep me posted

Hey everybody!!

I'm looking at getting the following cheevos:

* This is my rifle, this is my gun

* Bros to the close

* Bromageddon

Will help others as well with any needed, so feel free to add me. My time on the xbox is erratic, so I can't always say when I'll be on to much in advance, plus I'm in the UK.

Cyberpunk DJ