Achievement Discussion

Khaos

• 5 months later...
I just finished this game and I got one tip if you're going after achievements: get them all within one game. Once you finish the game, there is no going back, you'll have to start all over again.

Besides bonus missions/objectives, up to the final boss fight, is everything in the city still accessible? Mainly just the spider icons. I've got about 400 now, and I just finished Act I. Will I be able to farm all of these right before the final boss, or should I do it sooner?

Besides bonus missions/objectives, up to the final boss fight, is everything in the city still accessible? Mainly just the spider icons. I've got about 400 now, and I just finished Act I. Will I be able to farm all of these right before the final boss, or should I do it sooner?

You can do them up to the last mission. The last mission isn't on the island, so once you're there, you can't go back. Before that, you can collect all the icons, just don't wait till you played all through the game. I got to more then 800 icons and didn't get the achievement for collecting half of them, so my guess is that there are 2000 in total, but I can't confirm this.

You can do them up to the last mission. The last mission isn't on the island, so once you're there, you can't go back. Before that, you can collect all the icons, just don't wait till you played all through the game. I got to more then 800 icons and didn't get the achievement for collecting half of them, so my guess is that there are 2000 in total, but I can't confirm this.

There is 2160 total.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...