Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: Jappe x360a

"Schools's out for eva!", well not for eva but for a few weeks now, so I have plenty of time to play lol. I'm looking for

-Play 10 4-player Rockfest mode games

--I got 2 guitars, so you need 2 guitars aswell

-Play a song with 4 bass guitarists

--Again you need 2 guitars aswell

-8 player band v band match

-You need all the instruments (2x guitar, mic and drums). I have them myself so we don't need any additional players

-Play a song in every mode

--Yeah, easy

Just send me message on XBL and let's unlock some achievements!

I'm currently online.

hey, im looking for a band to do the Drumline (a song with 4 drummers) and Crank It Up to 11 (11x multiplier) achievements for guitar hero 5, as well as the band achievements for World Tour and Van Halen. Guitar/bass is my expertise but i do have a mic and drums but im not great at singing and my red snare is bad. i'm on EST time zone hit me up gamertag: Mister Corporal

Edited by Jbird1215

I'd like to find a drummer to help me with some of the challenges... I don't have a drum set so I can't do any of the Drum challenges and I'm working on those 808 stars.. plus could use the help on the band challenges as well. Anyone interested.. add me

GT - Iv ARK ANGEL vI

Should be home and online around 9 PM Eastern

I'm looking to do...

Fest Quartet Quest

Sampler Plate

Rocktopus

Ménage à Huit

Outgoing

Barbershop

Drumline

String Quartet

All Four Bass Are Belong to Us

I have 2x guitars, 2x mics and a drum kit, so can make a whole band.

I will helpout with any of the online achievements just send me a message on live.

GT: II ClasseY II

Edited by II ClasseY II

I am still looking for someone to help with me some of the challenges.. I don't have a drumkit so I can't get those and could use some help on a few of the easier band achievements.

In return I can try to help you out with anything I can.. I have 2 guitars and 3 mics.. (just need to know in advance to make sure I have them all handy)

you can add my gamertag which is on my sig.. just put GH5 in the request