• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need help with "Don't Touch That", "Paper Beats Rock", and "All Alone". I am on each night except for Friday and Saturday. Message me. I have a couple of controllers to help as well. These are the last achievements I am missing in any halo game so I will gladly stay to help and help multiple groups if anybody helps me get these ones. I SWEAR IT.

GT: BroseidenKing

Hello again,

A few friends and myself are trying to arrange a lobby for around 8.30pm GMT on monday 25th. We already have several people needing several achievements, so if your willing to help, we'll make sure everyone has everything they need before we're done.

Multiple controllers welcome, but not needed. Msg or add me on Live.

GT: mace1st

Thanks in advance :)

I'm in! i'll message you now, handle is tkbird

BEWARE: GT: Jamal2807

Helped him with his achievements and never returned my message the following day to finish my last 2 achiev's like he said he would....just an FYI to the community who is legit in helping when said they would.

Still need last 2!

Just need one last achievement the All Alone achievement and I have 4 controllers...So we can boost it in the living dead playlist or whatever you want. I can delete the Noble and Anniversary map packs so that there is more of a chance to get a Defiant map... Message me on Xbox Live I'll help out with some other achievements as well

GT: ROBERTITO555

I need help with two Defiant achievements

Papaer beats rock

Don't touch that!

Will help boost in return. I have 3 controllers.

Gt=Yoshi Kobayashi

still need help? i can get you all of em plus any other game if you can just help me get a few in return. Thanks, in advance, I'll add your gamertag when I can get online in a few hours ;3

Still need help with most of the online achievements.

I can do Legendary co-op (Beat the whole game by myself on leg. already)

and I can help with any other ach you need and maybe if we both need (taking turns~)

Just hit me up at : CMadeElement

I can do other games for you as well