Achievement Trading Thread

Spartan

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 726
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys. I just checked my gamefly account and it looks like they are sending me this game today. I live really close to where they mail the games from. I should have this game by 6/29/07 or 6/30/07 at the latest. I would love to get the online achievements done first. Add me as a friend if you want to trade to get these achievements. Thanks guys. See ya.

1 guy controls green minions only, other guy controls brown

blue is useless, you´ll have enough lifeforce if you don´t let them die all the time.

guy with the greens concentrates on bigger creatures (callback is important, sweep around and let them attack from behind is extremely lethal) and takes no loot, guy with the browns makes his minions as strong as possible.

Try to kill everyone at one gate before going to the next, so you don`t get surrounded easily.

You have your tier1 spells, use them. Anger and fireball are a very good help.

Other basic thinks apply (kill the revivers first, communicate, ...)

Anyone who wants to boost the multiplayer achievements? I kill you, you kill me. :)

I need every multiplayer achievements. I'll be on Friday after 1PM. Add me to your friend list if you want or send a PM. I don't use the mic much but I can hold my end in this game for the co-op. I'll gladly help with the vs. achievements too. Thanks :)

It took me longer than I thought to finish the single player; had to go out of my cavern last night. I'm on all week-end (Until I can get those points down.). If anybody needs help after I get them, send me a PM before I get the game back to the rental store.

I'll add a few of you to my list after dinner. The tag is Rayge13. Later!

like the title says, i need to find some people to PLAY plunder matches..... i dont want to boost, i would just like to FOR ONCE play this game to my full potential without holding back for fear of people quitting..... i only need 7 more slaughter wins to get that achievement, so i mainly need plunder..... send me a friend invite if insterested.. thanks

Hey you guys, Im in desperate need of multiplayer achivments. Never seems to be a ranked game Open, and my highest coop score was 14.45 min. All coops so far have been laggy, maybe its just like that, but incase not, then im looking for someone to help in the Northeastern area. Thanks guys, if interested, add me to friends with msg OverLord. Gt is Duke18