Achievement Discussion

Krazie

Fellow hunters i am here to rescue u from the horrible search for the invisible sword.

I HAVE FOUND IT!!!!!

The invisible sword is found in level 10. When u get to the shallow water with all the bear traps before u reach the first enemy. Theres a waterfall at the top of the screen with 3 bear traps go inside open the chest walk around inside the waterfall and the view should change. Walk north west or south west and u will die and end up on the balcony in view. Open the chest and walk towards the door to respawn by the alligators. Now go through the level and kill 7 princes with the naked emperor for a trophy.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fellow hunters i am here to rescue u from the horrible search for the invisible sword.

I HAVE FOUND IT!!!!!

The invisible sword is found in level 10. When u get to the shallow water with all the bear traps before u reach the first enemy. Theres a waterfall at the top of the screen with 3 bear traps go inside open the chest walk around inside the waterfall and the view should change. Walk north west or south west and u will die and end up on the balcony in view. Open the chest and walk towards the door to respawn by the alligators. Now go through the level and kill 7 princes with the naked emperor for a trophy.

Actually this was already found in the weapons thread, with a bunch of other ones. If you know where there are more please post them there.

Maybe so. Seems that nobody can get it to work using that method.

Sorry for asking, but are you sure that your source is correct? Seeing as in your list you had the achievement name and everything, it does look good.

Its 100% reliable.

Its ripped from the game itself.

Actually this was already found in the weapons thread, with a bunch of other ones. If you know where there are more please post them there.

tru i found it yesterday but i play ps3 so i posted it on ps3trophies.org but only 1 person even answered i dont think many ppl even play fairytale fights for ps3 so i posted it here because i have been following this thread for a while now. ppl here were trying to find out the secret achievements

Its 100% reliable.

Its ripped from the game itself.

ATTENTION! SECRET ACHIEVEMENT SOLVED?!

Brought to my attention by a mate re Jack secret achievement - shoot the little giant with the golden goose gun first? I know the weapon can be found on both little giant levels so is this a possiblility? Can't try it myself at the mo so answers please!

Thanx:drunk?

ATTENTION! SECRET ACHIEVEMENT SOLVED?!

Brought to my attention by a mate re Jack secret achievement - shoot the little giant with the golden goose gun first? I know the weapon can be found on both little giant levels so is this a possiblility? Can't try it myself at the mo so answers please!

Thanx:drunk?

i did it and what i did was just go straight to the little giant the first time u face him from the main menu. i let him kill me right away and let the timer on your coffin run out it worked fine. my buddy did it by letting the little giant swishing him to death but it works fine in the first little giant boss battle

So you have to let him kill you befor! you hit him the first time ???

@destinee

Where are Golden? Goose Guns ? I only found a normal Goose Gun in the Giant Kitchen Level

It's a possible translation error. I have seen it labelled as just a goose gun and as a golden goose gun. I can't remember where off the top of my head but when I replay I will try and find it and make a post on here.

well i found the goose gun but like said only in the Giatn Kitchen Level... and in the Game Booklet there is no Golden Goose Gun printed ;)

damn. I was sure I found one in the first giant level. Back to the drawing board AGAIN! I have tried dying seven times at the hands of the little giant as per the method of leaving the tombstone to count down and that didn't work either :(

Oh man! We are sure getting ourselves in several different messes here! So many things seemed glitched or bugged... I feel close to giving up until a patch is released. However, you guys are keeping me going, so I will endure... courage, people! Although I am not looking forward to trying the 'co-op with second controller but no second person' thing again... :eek: But I will.

Oh man! We are sure getting ourselves in several different messes here! So many things seemed glitched or bugged... I feel close to giving up until a patch is released. However, you guys are keeping me going, so I will endure... courage, people! Although I am not looking forward to trying the 'co-op with second controller but no second person' thing again... :eek: But I will.

Add me and I'll play with you.:)

Add me and I'll play with you.:)

Thank you very much for this... but I am researching a method to see if one player, with two controllers, can get the multiplayer achievments. I was thinking of those without friends to play with locally, and without LIVE access. Also, from what I hear, getting the achievements through LIVE is very hard, buggy, laggy, and may need to be done all in one session!!!

I failed on the first 'two conroller' attempt, but shall try a different method. If it does all go wrong though, I shall come knocking at your door. If you are still playing FF by then. :)

Yeah im sorry I dont have time to search through every god damn thread for the information.

Woah, woah, calm down people! :p

Welcome Aussie. :) The main achievements page for this game has now been updated, so you can see six of them there... as for the other one, it is for getting killed by the Kid Giant whilst playing as Jack. This is currently glitched, and will not unlock. We need a patch. "Do you want my autograph?" also seems unobtainable, and we are waiting on news of anybody getting "Treasure Hunter". Multiplayer co-op is also very fraught, and prone to non-achievements. I am currently working on co-op methods, and will feed back here. Probably a good idea to go for Mine! now, as it unlocks on 162 weapons, even though there are 167. Any patch may fix this.

Okay? :D

Woah, woah, calm down people! :p

Welcome Aussie. :) The main achievements page for this game has now been updated, so you can see six of them there... as for the other one, it is for getting killed by the Kid Giant whilst playing as Jack. This is currently glitched, and will not unlock. We need a patch. "Do you want my autograph?" also seems unobtainable, and we are waiting on news of anybody getting "Treasure Hunter". Multiplayer co-op is also very fraught, and prone to non-achievements. I am currently working on co-op methods, and will feed back here. Probably a good idea to go for Mine! now, as it unlocks on 162 weapons, even though there are 167. Any patch may fix this.

Okay? :D

Awesome. I can probably figure this out myself but Im going to ask anyway. Do you know of the top of your head which level has the dwarves. Also, which level has the 7 bunnies and the basket.

ive already replayed each level 3 times now and I dont feel like replaying again just to find where these things are.

Also, how do you obtain the wishing well achievement?

*edit* just got the wishing well achievement.

*edit2* bunnies and basket is in chapter 5

Thanks!

Edited by aussiestatic