Nokia Lumia 1020

Onyx Destiny

I definitely recommend the 32GB though if you're going to take a lot of pics, stuff it with music, and play games. I got the 16GB (refurbished) free on upgrade not knowing if I would like Windows Phone at all and they didn't have any 32gb refurbs even if I wanted to pay extra at the time. I thought I'd just want it for the Xbox games and camera, but I really like the phone.

Now I kinda regret not waiting for a 32GB and paying a little for it... but it's still livable with 16GB. It just takes more maintenance if you love pics, music, and games like me... I just don't want to give up anything! lol

I definitely recommend the 32GB though if you're going to take a lot of pics, stuff it with music, and play games. I got the 16GB (refurbished) free on upgrade not knowing if I would like Windows Phone at all and they didn't have any 32gb refurbs even if I wanted to pay extra at the time. I thought I'd just want it for the Xbox games and camera, but I really like the phone.

Now I kinda regret not waiting for a 32GB and paying a little for it... but it's still livable with 16GB. It just takes more maintenance if you love pics, music, and games like me... I just don't want to give up anything! lol

Did they make the 1020 in 16GB? I know the 32GB is standard, 64GB available on certain networks (O2 exclusive in the UK), I wasn't aware of a 16GB model available. Not that Wikipedia can be relied upon but they only show 32/64GB as options.

For anyone getting/with this phone who wants a case:

I love this one:

http://www.speckproducts.com/candyshell-grip-for-nokia-lumia-1020.html

It's a hard case with rubber grips on the back. I don't know if they make it more colors than yellow and I'm pretty sure I paid a little less getting it somewhere else. It was still pricy and I agonized on spending as much as I did but I don't regret it. It also doesn't interfere with using the buttons (even the half press on the camera button) even though they are covered. It also is raised above the screen and the camera in the back so unless you drop it on a sharp pointed rock or something they are safe (I looked high and low to find something like this case).