X360A app??

YhoJo Kinson

First of all, no, I have not done my homework so I won't know if anyone has suggested

this yet but I doubt I'm the first.

The Idea is to produce an app accessible by phones or tablets.

What I would only want in this app is the list of games from the forum in this site,

each game when selected directs you to that games most voted roadmap

and addittionally the actual list of achievements and the leaderboard for that game too.

Why?

I use my phone, just like now so pardon the autocorrect mistakes,

and when I'm on a game, if I want to find out how to get a particular achievement so

I come to this site. However I have trouble getting through it because there is so

much to load on the page, and you have to zoom all the way to ensure you select the game link you want, then more loading etc..

Anyone whose tried browsing this site on there own phone and agrees pleasehelp

explain why an app is necessary.

The app itself should have big macros to select and each page should be that of the alphabet. So for example:

The app loads up, we have the x360a logo and details and a button that directs us to the A part of games. Say I wanna look for Cod or Halo or The Simpson's. When I swipe right to left on screen, the next page is B, again C etc

So no more loading of pages like a website haha.

Yes I am aware how much effort and planning and costs etc but I truly think it

could work. I don't want the app to be free at least with a price the site has more income

and its an easier way for me to contribute haha.

All of those reading who like the ideas, wanna share their own or agree we should get an app in the near future shout it out on this thread.

No one post anything negative unless its constructive.

Thankyou for reading.

YJK

I have to say that regardless of reasons given, since it has been suggested so often, doesn't that show a desire? Users of the site obviously want it.

Yea, obviously. I'm in the camp that doesn't care to be honest. I'd rather the mods concentrate on running the site rather than devoting time to an app, and since the site runs fine on my phone, I wouldn't download one if they made it anyway.

As of this moment, our programming resources are dedicated elsewhere. However, this doesn't mean it will never happen. Additionally, there is nothing stopping a member from developing an app on their own that is compatible with the site and when getting to a certain point of development, reaching out to us to put in any necessary hooks.

Frankly, given the nature of the site, I doubt a non-free app would be reasonable, but that is just my opinion not the "official site policy".

Closing the thread since this has actually all been addressed before.

:p