Just got to Chapter 11[Possible spoilers]

Randygam3freak

Good place to start grinding once you get there is probably in the next area you progress to for the story. Its some underground tunnel. Starting from the first save point in there you follow it until the path branches, go off to the left and clear that tunnel until you get to a door. DO NOT GO NEAR THE DOOR! Big hard robot thing in there that'll beat you down. Turn around after clearing the last group infront of the door and make the return trip to the save point. Rinse and repeat as needed.

When I first got to Gran Pulse people say fighting the king behemoth and wolf thing that are fighting eachother is the way to go... I found them a little tough for my liking. A friend suggested the tunnel I wrote about above and it worked out great. Little rocky at the start but eh. Now clearing the behemoth/wolf with no trouble at all.

Good place to start grinding once you get there is probably in the next area you progress to for the story. Its some underground tunnel. Starting from the first save point in there you follow it until the path branches, go off to the left and clear that tunnel until you get to a door. DO NOT GO NEAR THE DOOR! Big hard robot thing in there that'll beat you down. Turn around after clearing the last group infront of the door and make the return trip to the save point. Rinse and repeat as needed.

When I first got to Gran Pulse people say fighting the king behemoth and wolf thing that are fighting eachother is the way to go... I found them a little tough for my liking. A friend suggested the tunnel I wrote about above and it worked out great. Little rocky at the start but eh. Now clearing the behemoth/wolf with no trouble at all.

I just got to Chapter 11, as well.

I might just try this out.

Cheers! :drunk