2nd chance for Master Protector

shinobigarth

i missed the first time in that room with the turret that was easy (in the guide), so ive of course been trying ever since to find a good spot. finally found one that works just as well if not better and wanted to pass it along to help out others.

its the huge freezer room in Dionysis Park, called "Imago Fine Arts" on the map. you will know it cause the whole room is totally frozen over. the ADAM body is in the very back which is part of what makes it a nice spot.

1. first of all there are a crapload of cameras and a couple turrets in the whole room so of course go around and make sure you hack everything. dont forget the medical station right on the left when you come in the room (shown on the map) in case they go to heal.

2. now, place Trap Rivets, the Spear trip wires, the Prox mines from the launcher, Cyclone Trap plasmids, etc around the "TRAPS" area in the pic.

3. let the sister start on the body now which is the red X, and quickly place all your Mini Turrets in the area labeled as such in the pic.

4. run into the freezer to the side, hide somewhere around the purple X's and pop into your ghost using the Scout plasmid.

5. now simply camp with your ghost around the Mini turret area and use whatever plasmids you want on enemies that get too close. all i did was freeze them and let everything else take them out.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/ShinobiGarth/IMG_4920.jpg

with all the turrets, traps, sentry bots flying around, and you in ghost form as back up, they should have a hell of a time even getting close to the LS. the machine gun turret coupled with the Mini turrets you put up will guard that hallway on the side should any splicers go that way, which they likely wont. this strat worked like a charm.

Edited by shinobigarth