Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to organize a boosting match for wolf, for Monday the 7th of December. Time around 7pm MOUNTAIN TIME. Rank will not be boosted, Resurrections, Veil Strike kills, and other online cheveos will be boosted.

Please Sign UP:

1: Xi 1c3m4n iX

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

Looking to boost LVL 50. I have 2 consoles with 2 copys of the game only 4 a few days. I only need 1 person this is the way I would like 2 boost it.

We need at least 3 people

Person 1 - Needs to shoot person 2

Person 2 - just needs to die (Which will be my 2nd console)

Person 3 - Medic, Revives Person 2

Just keep killing and reviving over and over. The Gunner will get approx. 20+K in 30 min, the Medic will get approx 30+k in 30 min and the person dieing gets nothing. 1 of us will be the shooter 4 1 round then we swap the next round.

If there is a faster way 2 boost then add me & ill start up my 2nd console aswell.

Prefer AUSTRALIAN GMT+9:30 time zones.

Just picked this game up from my brother, he got bored with it, so now I'm giving it a shot. I'm almost done playing through the single player campaign. So I'm just looking for people to play with online, if you want to boost or whatever, that's cool. I guess I could always use the extra GS points.

Looking to do any and all of the MP achievements. Don't particularly care if I 1000 this game but would definitely like to get the quick and simple ones out of the way with just a bit of boosting such as the spend a majority of the time on a winning team ones, the kills, the use every veil power once, ect.

If you could do this with two controllers on one xbox I would do it myself but unfortunately I have never found a way.

Anyway message me on live if u want to help and I can return the favor in this or any other game I own.

GT: DemonRaider1138