XP Thoughts

DarthTrist

Hey guys, I just spent the last 2-3 hours boosting 10 wins each with a friend of mine.

We tried legit matches but it was Mexican lag central :mad:

We had some issues matching up at first but then got it down in steel cage matches as divas.

We messed around to see if diff things gave more xp. Excitement is a terrible way as it gives 5 xp per taunt.

We found that each finisher gives 75 xp so we tried doing 3 finishers each before trading the wins which got the loser 300 odd xp instead of 65-80 xp.

We're wondering if its worth doing say a 30 min match and hitting loads of finishers then climb out of the cage. If that is a good method what would be a quick way to get finishers?

Has anyone else found anything that gives any more xp than just quickly winning cage match for 1050?

With the stupidly high amount of xp needed to get max rank I was hoping to find a way to reduce amount of matches needed to play.

Yes a match can be completed in under a minute but it takes 3-5 mins to setup next match. Its usually quick but its one of those games where it takes longer to setup than to play.

Create it, wait for person to join, sometimes we got stuck on long loading screen, sometimes it was instant join. Then match loads and we punch each other and winner leaves. Game decides to give long end loading. Then back to main menu to start over.

Does anyone know if tornado tag steel cage gives both players on winning team the 1050 xp?