Disney worlds/characters you'd like to see

Walecs360

I'd like to see Aladdin (as character), some of the experiments from Lilo & Stitch, more characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Emperor's New Groove, The Lion King and Hercules.

And, now that Disney owns them, I'd like to see Monkey Island, Star Wars and Indiana Jones (do they have its rights? I heard there were certain rights problems with Paramount Pictures).

Edited by Walecs360

Honestly I think it'll take a Skylanders approach and just make a huge amount of figures, constantly bringing out new ones.

Agreed. Hope so. There are so many characters I would go broke collecting if they did this. It's not even funny.

I'd love to see characters from Aladdin, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, etc... along with newer titles like Tangled and older classics like Alice in Wonderland. So many possibilities. Hopefully they'll keep adding a decent selection of female characters, as well. I'm definitely investing in Violet and Vanellope for now at least.

• 1 month later...

Tron! Old and new. I know they have an environment in toy box and they even included some of the daft punk score when you use those. Unfortunately those power discs aren't coming until until the 2nd batch.

I'd also like The Lion King, Aladdin, and Star Wars.

They are planning a ton of releases....I heard that Disney may not be doing many games on movies instead release packs for infinity that open up worlds......toy story is in October and they will have a special edition jack skeleton coming out, yes you guessed it on halloween

I'm actually impressed with the ones that have already been announced as next up for release. I really like Wreck it Ralph and my daughter loves Tangled (which is briefly featured in the opening scene). Toy Story could release 2 new figures every other week for a year.

-Grishnaar

They don't have the rights to the Indiana Jones license outside the use of it for the ride in DL. Also I didn't think of that until now but you're right... Disney now owns the use of Monkey Island... Weird, but would be cool (maybe) if they did something with it someday...

Anyways...

SNOW WHITE, PINOCCHIO -2 main hopes for playsets/figures. May not ever happen but would be awesome. Also some Sleeping Beauty content would be nice.

I know Sorcerer Mickey is on the way but I would also love to see some 'Mickey and Friends' i.e. Minnie Donald Daisy Goofy Pluto & Pete.

Basically anything pre-1967 would make me happy. More realistically though I have a friend who would really like some Alladin figures and a playset.

If I were to pick something modern, I would go with WALL-E figures/playset.

I just hope all characters come with an accompanying Play Set. For now they're doing this, but Jack Skellington doesn't look like he's got one coming nor does Rapunzel. I hope they just haven't revealed them yet...

They are planning a ton of releases....I heard that Disney may not be doing many games on movies instead release packs for infinity that open up worlds......toy story is in October and they will have a special edition jack skeleton coming out, yes you guessed it on halloween

I hope so. Another worry is that they'll release Series 2 then...nothing else. I want sequels, I want more figures, I want more to collect. Make it just like Skylanders. Nothing ever gets taken away. We are just given more things to spend our money on.

Edited by Fire Hawk D

I just hope all characters come with an accompanying Play Set. For now they're doing this, but Jack Skellington doesn't look like he's got one coming nor does Rapunzel. I hope they just haven't revealed them yet...

Seems like they're being a little stingy with the play sets in wave 2. All I've seen is one for Toy Story. The Wreck-It Ralph characters don't come with one either and the Frozen pack only comes with two characters and a new theme set for Toy Box. =/

Seems like they're being a little stingy with the play sets in wave 2. All I've seen is one for Toy Story. The Wreck-It Ralph characters don't come with one either and the Frozen pack only comes with two characters and a new theme set for Toy Box. =/

Such a shame, too. The Play Sets are by far the highlight of the game for me. Each one feels like it could have been its own game. Very cool.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...