Bringing back the facehugger in multiplayer?

ronnie42

I'm a big of the original avp games, not to be confused with the 3rd avp game. I was mainly wondering if we would be able to infect people as the facehugger again. So my question is can we? It's a major thing thats been missed in the recent games. :drunk

• 4 weeks later...

i never actually played an avp game where u could play as a facehugger. i'm assuming then that ur talking about avp primal hunt, and not extinction or avp on xbox and ps3. but i really like the idea of being able to play as a facehugger, and then you being able to hatch out of the player as an alien sounds pretty cool. at first i thought "what happens once u get some1? u die, but then who becomes the alien? AI?" but no, that was just a silly thought, so ye, i see no reason why u shouldn't be able to play as a facehugger in terms of gameplay balance etc on the multiplayer.

• 3 months later...

The facehugger method would be cool, kinda like Crysis 3 that new gametype, forgive me been waiting for release and not much looking into story until its in my hands ever. But when you kill that target the group gets small and then they all are after you until YOU or the player whos remaining is still alive that whoever is killed lets say by a facehugger, in 30 seconds you spawn as a alien after you see it grow, bc you died and another living thing is coming out of the chest and then when you respawn your the Xenomorph!