• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

Also interested. Drop me a message. we need 8 people. This will take very very long for everyone.

Everyone needs to quit except the person going for it. You will still have to race all 75 laps of the race you choose. Anyway good luck to all as this is going to take a very very long time....

This is an official time I am setting up for boosting for the 1 million online credits. I'll take 12 poeple signing up. (11 other than me) Also, I will take an unlimited amount of alternates in case some people can't make it.

We will begin

2:00 PM eastern-10:00 PM eastern on Friday(june 29th), Saturday(June 30th), AND Sunday(July 1st).

Message me if you are interested or have any complications on meeting these times. (If you can come earlier, or stay later, include that in your message to me)

The rules are this:

8 of the 12(+ alternates) will always meet up in a party so that the amount of credits won is as high as possible. We just need to have the room fill up, start the race, and everone but the person racing will quit. Then, we'll rinse and repeat.

We will have 4 of the people do the Nurenburg race 75 laps. The rest will all help with the 8 who will do it on the Nissan Speedway 75 laps, several times.

Those who sign up first will get to chose which they want to do; Nurenburg once, or Nissan Speedway several times. Also, the order in which people are chosen is done by the order of who signs up first. First come, first serve. Since it takes almost an hour (in a fast car) to do the Nissan Speedway, some waiting will be required. We will try to get through the list as much as possible during the 3 days.

One Nurenburg person will go after everyone is done doing the Nissan Speeway once, until everyone has gone four times. The advantage of doing the Nurenburg once is that you'll be practically done with the achievement after you're done. The disadvantage is that you have to wait.

If you happen to get the achievement before you've used your turn(s), you will be required to stay and join other people's lobbies, but your turn will be skipped.

Reply to this post if you want to sign up, make a suggestion, etc.

List of people:

1. deathbypig37x ---Nissan Speedway

2. Jordan7182002---?????????????????

Alternates:

Jonny x360a

NE Pats 2004

Booya42301

neclas

shadowmanXBL

*Note: Please try to get as many online credits as you can before we start boosting.

**NOTE: I'm going to atuomatically put anyone who has less than 100 posts in the alternate section. If we don't get enough memebers the first alternates will be put on the list. Sorry, but we need trustworthy people.

EDIT: As one can see, I have changed the dates one week later than the previous dates. Hopefully, more people will sign up and we can get a high amount of people the achievement.

can anyone help me get.

All Cars from the United Kingdom

All Cars from Japan

All Cars from Italy

All Cars from Germany

All Cars from the United States

Hard charger

Ill help you with what you need.

If you help me get 1 million online credits, I'll lend you any car(s). I just got the achievement for all cars today...

Just hit me up with a chat inivte and tell me which cars you need, and I'll send them to you, I'll tell you how yo can help me get 1 million online credits later.