New Sales and Specials+ App Available

Ham Woopan

There's a new app available and if you guessed it has deals, you guessed correctly. Basically it has the deal of the week but also three new ways to get some discounted items (one yet announced.) One way is luck game, a simplae scratch card with the possibility of winning 1-3 different items ranging from a game to avatar items.

The second way is a chain link type thing. All the items on the chain are deals but they only unlock when you buy them in a certain order (1,2,3,4.)

Seems like a pretty cool app. I do love me some of them thar deals Hyuck!

P.S. Sorry for no links or anything, I'm on my phone.

Deals for what? Shoes?

Can't even hook us up with a name of the website or something? This is terrible so far. I hope you can make up for this.

It's an app, and it's called 'Sales and Specials+' as the title says. It's on the Dashboard (US only at the moment I think).

And he apologized, saying he was on his phone.

No need to be such an asshole with your reply.

It's an app, and it's called 'Sales and Specials+' as the title says. It's on the Dashboard (US only at the moment I think).

And he apologized, saying he was on his phone.

No need to be such an asshole with your reply.

Ignore him, he always replies like that...he's an idiot.

Ignore him, he always replies like that...he's an idiot.

I was beginning to think the same.

Hope it comes to the UK. I like the sound of the scratch cards. Knowing my luck I'll get a new pair of slippers for my avatar.

Go to Games tab and then Sales and Specials and it should be in there now. If not, go to Apps, and it will be there under Games.

What an absolute nob end that first guy was!

And it is available in the UK, i'm downloading it now :D I will edit with what's available for us on the app

UPDATE - it looks as if it's the same as the US content. Scratch and Match (Which I didn't win) Same with the chain reaction too.

Edited by rikib004

Seems like a neat little app, but it hasn't appeared on my dashboard nor is it in my apps section as of yet? Does this one exclude Canada?

Edit: I can search for it in Bing, and find it. But no download button :(

Edited by Tressilate

Yeah this seems like a neat little app to be honest, I tested it whilst I was on my US account and well I'm pleased with it to say the least.

It's found under the Apps section along the tabs, I think it's under Games. I suppose it gives us slightly more for our money if we use the app rather than just the sales section on the dash.

This will be a good thing, I hope, the current 'Chain Reaction' deal doesn't fill me with any hope so far.

I think MS is trying to somewhat do what PS Plus is doing, somewhat. I guess we shall see but overall, it is a pretty cool idea.

The day Microsoft offers the UK a good game for free is the same day War, Death, Pestilence and Famine will pay us a nice little visit. Who can't turn down those juicy licence fees?

Edited by CHIRUNO99

I downloaded this app earlier. Along with the deals of the week they had other stuff on sale too. Nothing that I wanted though.

I tried out the scratch and win game but didn't win anything :( I think it said that a mystery wheel is coming soon.

There's usually nothing on sale that catches my eye either. Scratch and win? Interesting!

Deals for what? Shoes?

Can't even hook us up with a name of the website or something? This is terrible so far. I hope you can make up for this.

Too much stupidity... I really hope you're trolling and not serious.

To everyone else, I found it randomly yesterday on my Home tab on the dashboard, along with a new box-thing promoting Kinect.

Edited by Ham Woopan

Well. I was wrong. I didn't win some slippers for my avatar. I got nothing :p Why is there some sort of leaderboard for it as well? I want to see this wheel of mystery now. I'm already hooked man!

Too much stupidity... I really hope you're trolling and not serious.

To everyone else, I found it randomly yesterday on my Home tab on the dashboard, along with a new box-thing promoting Kinect.

No. I'm afraid he is deadly serious.

Edited by DJConnelly